Tag: spring 2012 nail polish
Take a look at the new Deborah Lippman Mirrored Chrome Nail Lacquer Collection. Although I don’t like such shades on myself I am sure a lot of girls would love it.
Here is what Deborah says about the collection:
“I am thrilled to introduce my new Mirrored Chrome Nail Lacquer. An elegant new formulathat creates a true mirrored, chrome-like finish. Previously something you could only achieve through pricey salon treatments, now you can get that luxe, highly-reflective look at home with my new formula. It’s like Minx in a bottle!”
The shades are:
- Sugar Daddy – antique champagne lilac nail lacquer.
- Swagga Like Us – oxidized copper teal nail lacquer.
- Private Dancer – gilded ultra violet nail lacquer.
So far these are only available in the US for $18 each.
I am pretty late to this but I have to share anyway. I really like the Ciate Caviar manicure idea. There are three variants and you can see Rainbow and Black Pearls below. There is also a Mother Pearl, which includes a set of ‘white caviar’. Each set retails for £18 but they are sold out right now unfortunately.
Spring 2012 nail polish collection from the brand includes
What better way to celebrate Spring beauty-wise than with pastel a nail polish? I’ve chosen pastel yellow which is called Lyrical from a MeMeMe set I’ve been sent recently to show you.
You can actually see all the details about the set here.
I love dark and red nail varnishes so pastel yellow is not exactly ‘my’ shade for nails but I like trying new things. I remember how several years ago it was pretty hard (at least for me) to find yellow nail polish but now you won’t surprise anyone with it… Even I have three different yellow nail polishes and I don’t really have a big collection.
Pastel nail polishes can be
Oh my, I am absolutely in love with these two new nail polishes for Spring 2012 from Deborah Lippmann (which are already out, in the US at least).
MERMAID’S DREAM – seafoam splendor (glittered shimmer) and ON THE BEACH – rich riviera blue (creme).
Here is also a preview for the North American readers, new Sephora by OPI collection. There is a new set with 6 x 0.127 oz Mini Nail Colours in:
And here is the new collections from China Glaze, Zoya and Nubar.
China Glaze Electro Pop
- Kinetic Candy – Touch the sky in light blue crème
- Electric Beat – Periwinkle nails for a wink worthy performance
- Aquadelic – Pool blue for nighttime gigs and daytime fun in the sun
- Gaga For Green – Green lacquer for the girl craving the limelight
- Sunshine Pop – Shine in the spotlight in bold yellow
- Make Some Noise – Rock the mic in tangerine
- Wicked Style – Party cocktail tropical punch
- Fuchsia Fanatic – Fuchsia pink for the rocker diva in us all
- Gothic Lolita – Steal the show on girls night out in seductive purple
- Dance Baby – Hit center stage in cotton candy pink
- Sweet Hook – Blow a kiss in dreamy lilac
- Techno – Glitter confetti polish for a dazzling topcoat finish or all over finger tip bling
Zoya True Collection
- Cho, a light, creamy nude especially nice for skin tones with olive or yellow undertones.
- Farrah, an always appropriate neutral to add to