Here is a preview of the upcoming products from the Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics.
First of all, let’s take a look at their Spring 2013 makeup collection – Sci-Fi Lullabies. Since Spring is the time of transformation the brand suggests that we explore the dichotomy between two realities: what is truth and what is fantasy with the help of their new creations.
There are six new Lip Tars ($18):
- Batty, true black metallic
- Lovecraft, pink/lilac metallic
- Zhora, peach/gold metallic
- Pris, pallid metallic neutral
- Clockwork, burnished orange creme
- Annika, toned-up neutral peach
And six new Nail Lacquers ($10):
- Batty, midnight black with silver glitter
- Pond – true royal blue, satin
- Videodrome, greyed, vaguely teal blue, satin
- Electric Sheep, dreamy lavender with
Here is a preview of the newest Le Métier de Beauté Kaleidoscope Eye Kit – Femme Fatale, which the brand think would be a perfect match for the Risqué of Heart.
The shades are:
- Oyster, a dust of satin shimmer
- Sapphire, a deep, deep blue
- Autumn Rust, a rustic topaz brown
- Matte Plum, an eye-popping purple
So far it is only available at the brand’s website for $95.
As for Hourglass, the brand launchedRead More
Want some bright and vibrant colours for Spring? Look no more, as Make Up For Ever’s Dany Sanz created the Technicolor Eyeshadow Palatte!
This palette combines both natural looking and colourful eye shadows with three different finishes – matte, satiny, and iridescent.
The shades are: Lilac, Black, Matte White, Espresso, Iridescent Yellow Beige, Turquoise, Apple Green, and Yellow.
Yellow shade is actaully aRead More
Spring is finally here so I thought I’d share the most visited features of this Winter. Enjoy and thank you for reading!
As for the lip products, you were curious aboutRead More
Today both NARS and MAC launched their new lip lines with twelve and thirteen shades to choose from!
MAC Mineralize Rich Lipstick (£20/$22)
I really like the promo photo and the shade the model is wearing.
As for the lipsticks there are 12 shades: Luxe Naturale, PoshTone , Glamour Era,Style Surge, Lady at Play, Dreaminess, Divine Choice, Elegant Accent, Grande Dame, Everyday Diva, Lush Life, All Out Gorgeous.
The formula is enriched with “77-Mineral Moist complex” and is promised to be moisturizing and lightweight at the same time.
NARS SatinRead More