Tag: Spring 2015 nail polish
We continue our preview of SS15 nail polish launches And, although I am a huge fan or red, recently I have been wearing other colours on my nails, too. I am feeling nudes and jades recently. That Flowerista shade from Essie also looks hot, I’d totally rock it.
Two vibrant shades, two nudes and two chic grey and mint.
- Flowerista, rich vibrant plum with red undertones
- Perennial Chic, sumptuous tawny tulip
- Picked Perfect, antique almond peony
- Garden Variety, teal blue orchid
- Blossom Dandy, mint crème hydrangea
- Petal Pushers, smoky stone rose
Deborah Lippmann Whisper
Who doesn’t love OPI’s nail polish collections inspired by a certain place? This time the brand brought out 12 shades with Hawaiian mood. Can I be there now, please?
As usual, you get those cool names, beautiful shades and a great formula. What is not to like?
- That’s Hula-rious!, This pastel mint green makes me dance with joy!
- My Gecko Does Tricks, Being bright and pearly green is just one of its talents.
- Do You Take Lei Away? On second thought, I can’t wait – I need this creamy nude now!
- Is Mai Tai Crooked? Get it straight – this fruity orange crème is fabulous!
- Go with the Lava Flow, You can feel the heat shimmering off this golden red.
- Aloha from OPI, Let’s give a warm island hello to this bright creamy coral
Here is a preview of two Spring 2015 nail polish collections, it is all about pastel and ethereal pinks, yellows, greens and blues.
butter LONDON High Tea
I love how the brand describes this collection: “The High Tea collection sits classic couture and rocker chic side-by-side with a twist, flaunting an intoxicating blend of bold pastels and bright crèmes to create a fresh palette for spring”. There are 6 shades to choose from:
- Ruby Murray, Opaque, deep berry creme.
- High Tea, Opaque, nude creme.
- Sloane Ranger, Olive, khaki creme nail lacquer infused with silver shimmer.
- Cheers! Opaque, marigold yellow creme
- Kip, Opaque, skycloud shimmer.
- Tiddly, Opaque, melon creme
My personal favourite is Ruby Murray, of course. It is already available from here. There is also a High Tea cosmetics collection.
As for Zoya,