Tag: SS16 beauty
I am sorry that there were no updates for several days, work and life in general just got too busy, but I am back with yet another selection of the new products for lips, eyes and face that caught my attention. This time it is all about Illamasqua, Marc Jacobs and YSL.
They say you can never have to many nude eye shadows, and this one looks gorgeous. Inspired by the fabric swatch sheets of Yves Saint Laurent’s creative studio, there are 10 neutral shades which come in different finished; housed in an elegant and sleek packaging.
It looks like Illamasqua are finally back to their roots with
Kiko Heatwave Lip Oil, £10.90 from Kiko
“Nourishing, coloured lip oil with a coconut, vanilla and grapefruit scent that smoothly coats the lips and leaves a glossy finish. The formula is enriched with jojoba oil, shea butter, wild mango
If you want to treat yourself to a new cheek palette, here are three options you can choose from:
Benefit Cosmetics Cheekathon Blush & Bronzer Palette, $58 from Sephora
- Dallas box o’ powder blush in Dusty Rose (my review)
- Dandelion box o’ powder blush in Baby Pink
- CORALista box o’ powder blush in Coal Pink
- Rockateur box o’ powder blush in Rose Gold
- Hoola matte bronzer (my review)
- Natural-bristle brush
All blushes and bronzers are full sized
Estée Lauder Bronze Goddess Summer Glow Multi-Palette, $50 from Sephora
“Illuminate, contour, and blush with
OPI are killing it with their two latest releases. First of all there is this fantastic collection inspired by New Orleans, and the promo video is incredibly beautiful. Now I want to visit even more… One day.
I highly recommend, feel the vibe of that city, and check out the model’s outfits, and her red shoes!
The shades are:
- Let Me Bayou a Drink, This refreshing blush pink is my treat.
- Humidi-Tea, Beat the heat in this nude shimmer.
- Suzi Nails New Orleans, This light, bright pink hits the spot for chic.
- I Manicure for Beads, Throw me nothing but this luscious purple crème!
- Spare Me a French Quarter? Say oui-oui to this mellowed raspberry crème.
- She’s a Bad Muffuletta! Don’t mess with this hot red crème!
- Got Myself into a Jam-balaya. A yummy mélange of spice and creamy peach.
- Crawfishin’ for a Compliment. This light, creamy orange is perfect on me, isn’t it?
- Take a Right on Bourbon. An intoxicatingly, warm metallic pewter.
- I’m Sooo Swamped! This verdant, creamy green is drenched in style.
- Rich Girls & Po-Boys .Make a date with this china blue crème.
- Show Us Your Tips! Let’s see how this periwinkle shimmer looks on you.
As for the Alice Through The Looking Glass collection,
Here are the three new lip products that are worth your attention, and there are more coming our way soon!
Collistar Extraordinary Duo Lipstick, £21 from Feel Unique
“A stunning two-coloured lipstick for trendsetting lips. Unique, luxurious and ultra-high-tech, it is specifically designed to outline and fill in lips with colour, in order to create a ‘contrasting’, volumizing and defining effect with just one quick gesture.”
The shades are: 1 Sensitive, 2 Native, 3 Charming, 4 Innocent, 5 Mischievous, 6 Dynamic, 7 Eccentric, 8 Sophisticated, 9 Impulsive and 10 Divine (shown).
MAC Patentpolish Lip Pencil from the Vibe Tribe Collection, $21 from Nordstrom.
“A lip colour that combines