Tag: summer 2012 makeup
Here is a preview of Daniel Sandler’s High Summer Collection.
Here is what Daniel recommends: “Embrace the brightness of both eye Shadow shades whatever the colour of your iris, though I love to highlight the Blues tones of an eye with Caribbean and the Browns with Encounter.”
The new products are:
- Sheer Satin Eye Shadow in Encounter (Purple) and Caribbean (Blue), each is £10.25
- Baby Jet Black Mascara, £12.75
- Watercolour Crème Bronzer in Riviera £15.50
- Watercolour Crème Rouge in Soft Peach £15.50
- Lipshine in Buff and Tangerine, £13.25
- Luxury Gloss in Skinny Dip and Vivid Energy, £14.75
All the products are already available.
Finally, I have the details about the gorgeous BECCA Endless Summer collection. And I think this is one of their best collections so far, I can’t believe how absolutely beautiful it is.
Look at the promo with the amazingly fabulous model and all the juicy colours.
There is a new Shimmering Skin Perfector (£33)in Moonstone, pale gold. Pearl is my favourite highlighter, read my review here.
Two new shades of the Mineral Blush (£25): Gypsy, ballerina pink, and Songbird, peachy pink. Unfortunately, I haven’t tried BECCA’s Mineral Blushes but heard only good things about them.
And finally, the brand new Ultimate Colour Gloss, which are described as f weightless highly pigmented gloss. Oh, my, just look at this promo! Can’t wait to try these. Also don’t forget that BECCA is bringing out pigmented lipsticks, probably for this Autumn.
And guess what is the coolest thing about this lip glosses? BECCA created a look for each gloss! And here they are with the directions from BECCA.
Ultimate Colour Gloss in Hotel
Here is the preview of Trish McEvoy’s summer 2012 makeup collection called Summertime which includes different bronzers, a lot of (mostly coral) lip products and long-lasting eye liners.
There are three different bronzers:
Bronzers ($32) in Golden (fair to medium) and Golden Tan(medium to tan), Dual Resort Bronzer ($35) (cooper and bronze with shimmer) and Golden Glow Face Color ($35) (combination of golden bronzer and blush glow)
Intense Gel Eye Liner ($24) in navy Arabian Nights and Black.
And a lot of
If you like Makeup4all Facebook page, you have already seen that I have shared the photos of behind the scenes from the latest Rouge Bunny Rouge video shoot.
Here are the details about their Mistral look for Summer 2012 which is very natural and flattering.
Here is how you can get the look:
- PRELUDE IN THE CLOUDS Aqua Prirner & SKETCHES ON WATER Tinted Moisturiser ‘Sequoia’
- NAKED DISGUISE Glide Concealer ‘Eunice’
- SEAS OE TLLUMTNATION Highlighting Liquid ‘Sea of Tranquility’ & LOVES LIGHTS Highlighting Powder CGoddess’
- AS IF IT WERE STILL… Bronzíng Glow Powder ‘at Goldcornbe Bay’
- CHEEKS IN BLOOM Blush Wand ‘Titian’ (NEW)
- WHEN BIRDS ARE SINGING. .. Long-lasting Matt Eye Shadow ‘Bashful Flamingo’ (NEW), ‘Sweet Dust Seriema’ (NEW) & ‘Grey-Go Away Lourie’
- SNHTHEREENS OF STARS Eye Gloss ‘Angels Play’
- WITCHERY Modelling
Here is a preview BECCA Summer 2012 makeup collection which looks wonderful, as usual. There will be seven pigmented lip glosses and three beach tints (in the jar). I am not 100% sure if the compacts and the highlighter on the photos are new shades or not.
I am personally lusting after the