Tag: summer look
So this my Face of the Day!
I was wearing hot pink lips and cheeks so I kept the eyes neutral. I’ve used matte brown eye shadows with grey eye liner instead of black to make it softer.
Please don’t make any comments about my brows, I plan to change the shape a bit so I don’t really pluck them right now.
- Max Factor Second Skin foundation in Creamy Ivory (review and swatches).
- Make Up For Ever HD Powder
- BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector in Pearl (review coming soon)
- NARS blush in Mounia
- BECCA Creme Blush in Amaryllis (review coming soon)
- Benefit Hoola bronzer (review and swatches)
The weather is too hot (and, yes, I hate it) so it’s better not to use a lot of make-up on your face. And this is what I try to do myself!
So today I am going to tell you about my must-have product that I’ve been using for the last several months almost every day. And I am talking about Hoola bronzer by Benefit.
This is my favourite bronzer of the moment and, probably, my favourite boxed powder by Benefit.
As usual, I will tell you the reasons why you may like or dislike it.
Reasons to Like Hoola
- It is a matte bronzing powder that won’t make you look shiny.
- It looks great even on fair skin.
- You get a lot of product for a reasonable price.
- The package is cute.
- You also get a brush that you can use when you forgot the brush that you use your bronzer with.
- This bronzer is a perfect