Tag: Touche Eclat tips
Touche Eclat from Yves Saint Laurent is a cult product, it is a favourite of a lot of celebrities, Make-Up Artists and it is also a favourite of mine.
Actually, I always have mine in my bag!
Touche Eclat actually celebrates the 20th anniversary! You can see the gorgeous special edition design below, I personally really love it, pure luxury!
Fred Letailleur, Yves Saint Laurent North European Make-up Artist, has prepared 20 Touche Éclat application tips below:
1. Touche Éclat can be used around the eyes to brighten and diffuse imperfection.
2. Apply it on the inner corner and outer corner of the eye then blend in long strokes towards the temple.
3. To transform an eye shadow into a matte texture, mix Touche Éclat with Pure Chromatics on the back of your hand.
4. Before highlighting with shade number 1, using number 3 over the inner eye can neutralise blue undertone.
5. Touche Éclat can be used as a base over the eye lid to improve the hold of eye shadow.
6. Use in the inner corners of the eyes to brighten tired eyes and to enhance the white of the eye.
7. Blend Touche Éclat number 6 as a warm cream bronzer over the cheeks.
8.Flatten the brush between the thumb and the index finger for an ultra precise applicator.
9. Use on the bridge of the nose, between the brows, on the top of cheekbones and on the chin, to sharpen your features.
10. Darker tones such as shade 5 can be used to contour and shape when used underneath the cheeks.
11. Blend with