It doesn’t really matter if you celebrate Valentine’s Day or not, any reason to get a lill’ treat for yourself or someone else would work, right?
So here are just a few ideas of what you could get! By the way, I plan to make my own beauty wish list this weekend, so will definitely share next week.
Illamasqua brought out a set with wicked reds called I am the One which retails for £50 and includes four products: two of them are new actually – Intense Lip Gloss in Touch, Lip Colouring in Feisty, and two best-sellers – Nail Varnish in Throb and Lipstick in Maneater.
I personally love myself some Lush for VDay, in fact,Read More
Illamasqua just laucnhed a capsule makeup collection for Valentine’s Day called Broken Heart. As usual, the visual from Alex Box is stunning.
The products from the collection are:
- Lipstick in Sonnet (£16), cool peachy nude, matt finish.
- Cream Blusher in Rude (£18), warm peach, dewy finish. One of my favourites. See the review and swatches here.
- Nail Varnish in Raindrops (£13.50), sheer light grey, jelly finish, was a part of the Bloggers collection.
- Intense Lip Gloss in (£14), mauved rose pink
- False Eye Lashes N021 (£14.50)
The complete set with all the products retails for £70 which saves you £6.Read More
I am really loving the new Bobbi Brown’s makeup collection called Rose Gold which is all about the pink lips and beautiful new shimmer bricks!
The promo looks very Valentine’s Day appropriate, no?
Shimmer Brick Compact £30.50/$39
- Rose Gold
- Wild Rose
Rich Color Gloss £17/$23
- Pink Sorbet
- Angel Pink