Tag: yellow nail polish
Here is YSL’s summer 2015 makeup collection called Saharienne which is all about the warm and bronze shades with a punchy yellow nail polish, as seen on Cara Delevigne on the promo.
The products are:
Couture Palatte, $60
- 12 Mauresques
Eyeliner Effect Faux Cills Shocking, $34
- 4 Deep Green
Le Teint Saharienne, $55
- Shade N 3. Bronzer with blur perfector.
Gloss Volupte, $32
Here is a preview of two Spring 2015 nail polish collections, it is all about pastel and ethereal pinks, yellows, greens and blues.
butter LONDON High Tea
I love how the brand describes this collection: “The High Tea collection sits classic couture and rocker chic side-by-side with a twist, flaunting an intoxicating blend of bold pastels and bright crèmes to create a fresh palette for spring”. There are 6 shades to choose from:
- Ruby Murray, Opaque, deep berry creme.
- High Tea, Opaque, nude creme.
- Sloane Ranger, Olive, khaki creme nail lacquer infused with silver shimmer.
- Cheers! Opaque, marigold yellow creme
- Kip, Opaque, skycloud shimmer.
- Tiddly, Opaque, melon creme
My personal favourite is Ruby Murray, of course. It is already available from here. There is also a High Tea cosmetics collection.
As for Zoya,
What better way to celebrate Spring beauty-wise than with pastel a nail polish? I’ve chosen pastel yellow which is called Lyrical from a MeMeMe set I’ve been sent recently to show you.
You can actually see all the details about the set here.
I love dark and red nail varnishes so pastel yellow is not exactly ‘my’ shade for nails but I like trying new things. I remember how several years ago it was pretty hard (at least for me) to find yellow nail polish but now you won’t surprise anyone with it… Even I have three different yellow nail polishes and I don’t really have a big collection.
Pastel nail polishes can be
I already posted a preview of YSL summer 2011 but here are some more products.
There are new shades of the Chromatics eye shadow palettes in very wearable colours in No19 and No20, £37/$48
There is also a new
Today I want to show you two new nail polish collections for summer 2011. The first one is by My Face Cosmetics which includes five shimmery shades and the second one is by Deborah Lippmann which includes four beautifully bold nail varnishes.
lil’ bling Nail Polish in
- Pink Champagne, a timeless, yet modern, delicate, icy pink
- Raspberry Beret, a subtle burst of rich, icy color that demands to be noticed
- Sugar Plum, a regal but edgy, sophisticated and cool, silky aubergine
- Tequila Sunrise, rich and sparkling as all the shades of a sunrise and just as captivating
- Limelight, an icy glow of colour that flirts in-between green and yellow
Each is £5.99
Deborah Lippmann nail polish in: