The Best 26 Beauty Products. Cosmopolitan Version
September and October issues are my favorite! They are usually interesting and have a lot of articles about best in Beauty and Makeup! Although my favorite magazines are Vogue and Marie Claire sometimes I also get other magazines just to read such articles. So today I would like to share with you Best Makeup, Skin and Hair care products in Cosmopolitan version!
Most loved makeup
- Eye shadows Mac Eye Shadow Line, $ 14.5
- Blush Maybelline Dream Mousse Blush, $ 7.5
- Mascara CoverGirl Lash Blast Mascara, $ 8.95
- Foundation Bare Minerals SPF 15 Foundation, $ 25
- Best eye liner Rimmel Exaggerate Waterproof Eye Definer, $ 5.7
- Best blemish cover up Neutrogena Skin clearing oil free concealer, $ 7.99
- Skin clearing cleanser Neutrogena oil-free acne wash, $ 5.99
- Moisturizer Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer, $ 13.99
- Acne spot treatment Clean and Clear Advantage, $ 6.49
- Face sunscreen Neutrogena Healthy defense Oil-Free UVA/UVB Block SPF 45,$ 8.99
- Body Sunscreen Coppertone NaturaShiels Dual Defense Sun Protection,$ 10.49
- Best Sunless Tanner Jergens Foaming daily Moisturizer, $ 8.99
- Eye Cream Garnier skin renew anti-puff eye roller,$ 12.99
- Affordable Antiwrinkle line Olay Professional Pro-X,$ 42
Favorite Hair Finds
- Shampoo Pantene Beautiful Lengths, $4
- Conditioner Herbal Essences Hydralicious Conditioner, $2.99
- Shine Spray Garnier Fructis Style Shine Glistening Drops, 3.99
- Heat-Protective Spray Tresseme Heat-Tamer Spray, 4.49
- Hair Spray Tresseme 24-hour body finishing spray, $4.49
- Frizz Tamer John Frieda frizz-ease serum, $9.99
- Split-End Mender Herbal Essences Long-Term Relationships Split-End Protector, $ 2.99
Favorite High End Makeup
- Lancome Juicy Tubes, $18
- Dior Addict High Shine Lipstick , $26
- Chanel Eye Shadow $28.5
- Clinique Quick Blush $21.5
- Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess bronzer , $30
- What did you try from this list and what did you like?
- What would you like to try? Why?
- As for myself I would love to try Garnier Fructis Style Shine Glistening Drops and Maybelline Dream Mousse Blush. If you tried it I would really love to hear what you think about it?
- I typed all this information myself so if you want to republish it please give a credit. Thank you!