theBALM is one those smaller brands that I personally really like. I have only tried their eye shadows (Nude Tude and Shady Lady) but I have read a lot of great reviews about other products, especially blushes, bronzers and highlighters. I definitely plan on getting more of their products in the future.
I am actually very excited about the brand’s new palette which is called Balm Jovi. Not only it looks amazing but I love the concept, of course!
You get: 12 eyeshadows that can be used wet or dry, highlighter, matte-peach blush, two multi-purpose creamy cheek and lip colors.
I love the names and some of the bands I do love, too. Seriously, how cool is this palette? And it’s only $39.50! I actually hope that it will be available in the UK/EU on-line shops, too, as I would love to get it! I will ask actually and will update.
Here is a photo of the palette from theBalm’s Facebook page, looks even better than on the promo!
There are also five new brushes:
- Powder to the People powder brush ($29.50)
- Blend a Hand, tapered foundation brush ($26.50)
- Give Crease a Chance, all-over eyeshadow brush/ blending brush ($26.50)
- Eye Believe, double-sided eyebrow/eye liner brush ($24.50)
- Crease, Love and Happiness, smudger brush/tapered crease brush ($24.50)
And a sneak preview of theBalm’s skincare.
And what it your favourite product from theBalm?