I loved looking back at the most popular (most viewed) features of 2017, and the ones I personally loved writing the most so decided to do the same this year, as well. But I am combining them in one post now.
My Personal Top 5
These are the features that I wrote in 2018 that I loved working on. And, although I love all of them, here are the ones that stood out.
- Bridal Beauty: The Products I’ve Used On My Wedding Day (here).I loved writing about the products I’ve used on my wedding day. I did my own makeup, obviously.
- Nails Of The Day: Dior Pandore. Forever Red (here). This is a love letter to my red nail varnishes. Can’t live without red manicure, really.
- Holiday: Beauty Edition (here). The feature brings so many memories our a lovely time in Cyprus. I also shared the makeup/beauty products I took with me.
- My Christmas 2018 Wish List (here).It took forever to put this list together, as these are truly the items I want. Although the Christmas is long gone, I would still want all of those items ( can be for my Birthday and just because).
- Favourites Beauty Products of 2017 (here). Always love picking my absolute favourites, and this post features the ones from from 2017.
5 Features With The Most Views
- Beautiful Ladies:12 Reasons to Like Mischo Beauty and Musings Of a Muse (here). I honestly have no idea how this happened but this was the most viewed post of 2018. I am happy to say that both ladies are still running their very successful old school beauty [if you know what I mean] websites, and Kitiya also has her own nail varnish brand.
- Jouer Cosmetics. Now Available in the UK (here). Noticed that all my Jouer reviews get a lot of views actually. Have not tried anything from the brand in ages. Maybe I should? Do you like Jouer?
- My Favourite Lipstick of The Moment MAC Blankety: Review and Lip Swatches (here). New MAC launches were such a big deal back in the days, as well as their regular line, so no wonder this lipstick review gets so many views every year.
- Want It: Estee Lauder La Dangereuse by Violette Makeup Collection (here) This was actually one of my favourite features to write in 2018 so I am very pleased it got a lot of views. Violette is such an inspiration, and her second collection for Estee Lauder is gorgeous.
- Daniel Sandler Watercolour Blushes Review and Swatches. Love Them! With tips from Daniel (here) Mr Sandler is honestly one of my favourite people from the beauty industry, not only he is a genius behind the Watercolour blush, I am a huge fan of a lot of his products (esp this lipstick, foundation and this eye shadow) but he is also very kind and sincere, a genuine gentleman.