Valentine’s Day: Choose Your Perfect Red Lipstick
You don’t need a special occasion to wear red actually. But if you are too shy (or whatever reason you have) to wear it on a casual day – go ahead and wear it for the Valentine’s.
Speaking of Valentine’s – I used to hate is with a passion, but now I love that day. Why? Because it’s Makeup4all’s Birthday. This Valentine it will turn THREE years old which is unbelievable.
But back to the lipsticks. I have chosen seven variants of the lipstick that are not limited edition.
If I do a red lip – I like a bright deep matte or satin colour, but since not everyone would go for that I’ve also added a sheer version and a lip/cheek stain.
Let’s take a look!
So here are the swatches. I am not going to write anything as you can read all the reviews but clicking the links!
1. Ellis Faas Creamy Lips in L101 Ellis Red – see it on the lips here
2. High Impact lipsticks by Daniel Sandler in Temptress – see it on the lips here
3. Rimmel Colour Show Off Lipstick in Red Fever - see it on the lips here
4. Urban Decay lipstick in Revolution - see it on the lips here
5. ArtDeco Soft Lip Liner Waterproof in #8. I know it’s a lip liner, not a lipstick, but I love wearing it all over the lips for a deep red matte ‘stain’. Read review here.
6. Benefit Benetint – read review here.
7. Yves Saint Laurent Volupte Sheer Candy in 06 Luscious Cherry – read review here.
And what kind of red do you like? Which is your favourite?