How did you celebrate the holidays? How is your mood? I had a great time and am very optimistic about the new year! 🙂
I’ve noticed that a lot of people are making posts about their beauty and not only resolutions for the new 2010.
I’ve made mine a long time ago in a notebook (it seems that I have notebooks just for everything). A lot of my plans are too personal to share them here but I can tell you some of them:
- I plan to travel more and I already made the list of the countries that I want to visit.
- I also plan to make some repair works at my place.
- I will visit some doctors (I already visited one) to be sure about my health.
- I am thinking about learning one more language.
- I really should learn how to edit the photos in a better way but I am so lazy when it comes to this.
- I will start attending several different courses. By the way, this August I’ve started learning what I’ve always wanted to know! And I will get a diploma in 3 years.
- Since I have a lot of plans about what to get and where to go plus I will attend some more courses I will try to get less of the things that I don’t really need.
I also have a lot of plans for the blog and I am sure that you all would love it! But I plan to make a survey soon to find out what you all think.
Don’t forget to take part in my giveaway 😉