I like reading such type of posts from time to time and I’ve realised that I never did one myself. So I took one of my makeup bags which happens to be Estee Lauder (I like it because it’s a big one and I can put quite a lot of products inside) and just took all the items which were inside so that you (and myself, as I can never be 100% sure what’s inside) can take a look.
Now this is not the makeup bag that I take with me obviously! Why would I need this all anyway? These are just the products that I was using at the moment.
So do you want to see what’s inside?! Then keep reading! 1. Chanel Bronze Universel. I always forget to write about it, probably because there are already hundreds of reviews.
2. Estee Lauder eye shadows that I’ve got with one of the sets which they usually have for holidays. You can see the review here.
3. Yes, this is a MAC palette from the Tartan Tale collection. I’ve got a Hark the Heraldry face kit. This was a Christmas gift from a friend but I really love the pink blush at the moment, so, yes, like it!
4. Rimmel London Moisture Renew lipstick in #180 Vintage Pink. I’ve bought several Rimmel lips products recently and I am trying them out now.
5. Rimmel London Vinyl lips gloss(old version) in Demure. This is probably my favourite affordable gloss and as it’s an old version and they don’t do this colour any more, I have some back ups! I’ve actually tried the new version of Vinyl Gloss and I like it, too. Will write my thoughts later. Check the review of Demure here.
6. Mini High Beam by Benefit, I usually have it in my makeup bag as it saves lots of space.
7. Inglot Slim Gel lipstick in #50, absolutely love it. Check my review and swatches here.
8. Hourglass Calligraphy liquid eye liner. I use it pretty much every day now. You can read my review here.
9. Hourglass Film Noir mascara. This is mascara which I’ve been currently using. Will write my thoughts about it later.
10. Rouge Bunny Rouge lip gloss in Birthday Suit. Read all the details here.
11. Bourjois Healthy Mix foundation. Read about it here.
12. N07 Foundation brush. My review here.
13. Ellis Faas blush S302 – review +swatches.
14. Dirty MAC brushes in 109, 239, 217. Love them all!
15. My Lancome #18 brush which I use pretty much every day.
I hope you’ve liked this post! And what products are you currently using?