I love the look of this new YSL makeup collection for Spring 2013, especially the mint lipstick and nail polish, and three new cream blushes. It is also very nice to see Ginta Lapina, who is the perfect YSL girl, in my opinion, back.
This is such a beautiful promo, great colour combinations, interior and composition.
Here is what Lloyd Simmonds, Creative Director Make-up Yves Saint Laurent Beauté , says about his inspiration:
Pure Chromatics Collector n°14, £39.50
- Malachite – An intense, profound green.
- Fluorite – A powdery, iridescent rose.
- Amethyst – A fresh and smoky violet.
- Azurite – A metallic, lustrous blue.
Dessin du Regard Eye Pencil, £19
- n°15, purple
- n°16, blue
Mascara Volume Effet Faux Cils, £23
- N°21, Green Emerald
Crème de Blush, £29
Rouge Pur Couture Vernis a Levres, £22.50
- N° 27 – Pêche Cerra-Colla
- N° 28 – Grenat Acrylique
- N° 29 – Rose Fourreau
- N° 30 – Mauve Fusain
Volupté Sheer Candy, £23.50
- n°11 (exclusive to Selfridges) – Frosted Mint
- n°12- Tasty Raspberry
- n° 13 – Griotte Mocha
La Laque Couture, £18
- N°34 Jade Impérial, an “arty” jade green
- N°35 Bronze Pyrite (LE) , a collector’s metal “jewel”
This collection will be available from 26th December 2012
Products that Ginta is wearing on the promo:
Teint Touche Éclat B30 ,Touche Éclat Pen Radiant Touch N°2, Crème de blush N°9, Y Facettes Palette, Mascara Volume Effet Faux Cils N°21, Green Emerald, Rouge Pur Couture Vernis à Lèvres N°30, Mauve Fusain, La Laque Couture N°34, Jade Impérial