Yves Saint Laurent are launching the new gorgeous range of lipsticks called Rouge Pur Couture Golden Lustre which will be available from September.
The packaging is almost like the original Rouge Pur Couture but it doesn’t have a dark line, it has a pure gold packaging.
The promo looks stunning, I think it would look amazing as a part of a holiday campaign.
There are 13 shades, including shade 101 Violet Singulier, which is a purple shade that you can probably mix with other shades, or use on it’s own if you are brave enough.
The other shades are:
I will start with the shades that I like the best, now these six babies look awesome!
- 108 Ocre Rose, golden beige pink
- 109 Corail D’Or, soft coral
- 110 Fuchsia Symbole, bright fuchsia pink
- 111 Rouge Helios, bright orange red
- 112 Rouge de Venise, dark red
- 113 Rose Parisien, rose
As for these six I am not sure that I like the brown shades, will have to take a look at them in real life.
- 102 L’Or Pur, golden bronze
- 103 Bronze Persepolis, chocolate bronze
- 104 Brun Metallique, dark brown metallic
- 105 Rose De Madere, pinkish brown
- 106 Beige Iridescent, light golden brown
- 107 Rose Boreale, beige pink
So which one do you like? Are you excited about these new lipsticks?
Photos are from here, make sure you follow the link to see more amazing YSL goodies for Fall!