Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat 20th Anniversary and Three New Shades
Touche Eclat from Yves Saint Laurent is a cult product, it is a favourite of a lot of celebrities, Make-Up Artists and it is also a favourite of mine.
Actually, I always have mine in my bag!
Touche Eclat actually celebrates the 20th anniversary! You can see the gorgeous special edition design below, I personally really love it, pure luxury!
Fred Letailleur, Yves Saint Laurent North European Make-up Artist, has prepared 20 Touche Éclat application tips below:
1. Touche Éclat can be used around the eyes to brighten and diffuse imperfection.
2. Apply it on the inner corner and outer corner of the eye then blend in long strokes towards the temple.
3. To transform an eye shadow into a matte texture, mix Touche Éclat with Pure Chromatics on the back of your hand.
4. Before highlighting with shade number 1, using number 3 over the inner eye can neutralise blue undertone.
5. Touche Éclat can be used as a base over the eye lid to improve the hold of eye shadow.
6. Use in the inner corners of the eyes to brighten tired eyes and to enhance the white of the eye.
7. Blend Touche Éclat number 6 as a warm cream bronzer over the cheeks.
8.Flatten the brush between the thumb and the index finger for an ultra precise applicator.
9. Use on the bridge of the nose, between the brows, on the top of cheekbones and on the chin, to sharpen your features.
10. Darker tones such as shade 5 can be used to contour and shape when used underneath the cheeks.
11. Blend with fingers for finer result and for a professional finish with a blusher brush.
12. Click Touche Éclat three times and apply the drop over any smudge using the droplet as a corrector and wipe off with a cotton bud.
13. Blend a line below and over the brow to sharpen the eyebrow definition.
14. For the texture to melt into the skin apply FOREVER YOUTH LIBERATOR eye cream.
15. Apply on the corners of the nose to neutralise redness and broken veins.
16. For fuller lips, apply to the middle of the lower lip over lipstick and soften.
17. Apply around the lips to sharpen and enhance the cupids bow.
18. Use Touche Éclat down the décolleté to enhance the neckline.
19. To define the nail Touche Éclat be blended around the cuticle.
20. Use Touche Éclat down the side of the leg to elongate.
Good news! Starting from 18th April, there will be three new shades (£25) available – 2.5, 4.5 and 5.5. You can see them all above!