Zoya BEACH and SURF Nail Polish Collection for Summer 2012
I am sorry for the lack of updates, I have been really ill. Not that I feel better but I just have to take do at least something besides lying in bed. So I’ve decided to spend several minutes checking my mail…
There are lots of e-mails which I will hopefully answer next week and the news about some new launches, including the one from Zoya which you can see below.
Zoya BEACH Collection
- Reagan (ZP614) – deep cerise pink cream
- Lara (ZP615) – vivid cerise pink cream
- Shelby (ZP616) – soft pinky pink cream
- Arizona (ZP617) – soft coral orange cream
- Tracie (ZP618) – sea grass metallic
- Wednesday (ZP619) – soft aqua cream
Zoya SURF Collection
- Rory (ZP620) – lotus pink foil metallic
- Carly (ZP621) – thalia purple foil metallic
- Kimber (ZP622) – magenta pink foil metallic
- Myrta (ZP623) – coral orange foil metallic
- Meg (ZP624) – mermaid green foil metallic
- Zuza (ZP625) – aquamarine foil metallic
In the US each nail polish retails for $8. The collection is out on the 1st of April.
By the way, what is your favourite place to get Zoya nail polish from in the UK/EU?