Zoya Flame Collection for Holiday 2010
Zoya Flame collection for holiday 2010 is here!
“Powerful and beautiful, Zoya nail color brings you six stunning, foil-glitter metallics just in time for the holidays.”
- Tiffany – Pink, peach and light copper toned foil particles accented by flecks of gold foil.
- Gloria – Rose, mauve-pink and magenta foil particles with gold and subtle red metallic accents.
- Crystal – Light, silvered shiny blue metallic foil with sparks of brilliant yellow gold.
- Lisa – iridescent combination of deep raspberry pink, bright candy apple red and subtle gold tones in a dazzling sparkle finish.
- Sarah – Pearls of dark fuchsia, red-violet and ruby tones in a bright sparkle finish.
- Valerie – Royal purple, dark violet, red, deep pink and gold iridescence amplified by a glittering sparkle finish.
Which one do you like? I love that Zoya always names their polishes with girls names, I can’t wait for a Marina nail polish!
You can get a sample set for $36 or each for $7.