Zoya just publishes the information about their new Summer 2010 collection. I always wondered why this brand is called Zoya which is a women’s name for those of you who don’t know. So this is from the history from the brand:
“Art of Beauty was founded in 1986 by Zoya and Michael Reyzis. They had a shared vision, which evolved from a small nail salon into a spa focusing on natural nails, skin care and alternative European herbal treatments. Today, the company has grown to become a manufacturer of the most innovative professional beauty products ever created.
Zoya, originally a classical pianist in Russia, earned her Cosmetology license in 1979 when she and her husband Michael immigrated to the United States. While pianist jobs were limited, the world of cosmetology offered a new profession and a means by which to build a new career. Through Zoya’s hard work, and a demand for quality and healthy, natural ingredients for her clients, it became evident that there was a need for the perfect products. Responding to his wife’s requests. Michael, an advanced chemist, developed and patented unique products such as anti-wrinkle treatments and shampoo and conditioning treatments for the salon & spa. He also created the first working fast drying topcoat and the longest wearing, toxin free natural nail polish, revolutionizing the nail industry.”
All this story makes me want to try this brand even more but it is pretty hard to get it in Europe. This is why I contacted Zoya and they were so kind to give me some contacts were we, Europeans, can get their products! But back to the new collection Flash & Sparkle Collection for Summer 2010.
Zoya Flash Collection
- Robyn (ZP513) – perfect turquoise cream
- Perrie (ZP514) – soft lavender cream
- Dana (ZP515) – american rose cream
- Jolene (ZP516) – summer pink cream
- Maura (ZP517) – electric crimson cream
- Jancyn (ZP518) – soft tangerine cream
Zoya Sparkle Collection
- Ivanka (ZP507) – mermaid green sparkling metallic
- Charla (ZP508) – tropical blue sparkling metallic
- Mimi (ZP509) – royal purple sparkling metallic
- Alegra (ZP510) – fuchsia pink sparkling metallic
- Nidhi (ZP511) – rich red sparkling metallic
- Gilda (ZP512) – fashion pink sparkling metallic
I would love to try Robyn, Charla, Maura and Nidhi the best! And what about you?
You can get Zoya here
Do you know any other places? Please share with us if you do 🙂