Take a look at the beautiful Zoya Intimate Collection for Spring 2011.
Temptations, whispers, dreams, secrets, illusions, liaisons, trysts… lingerie… kisses.
Zoya Nail Polish presents six new, elegant, full coverage yet revealing, metallics and creams for Spring 2011 to rendezvous with.
- Marley (ZP542) – lavender pink with a whisper of metallic
- Dove (ZP541) – delicate, pale gray cream
- Caitlin (ZP540) – misty, moody gray violet cream
- Dannii (ZP537) – sparkling, enchanted orchid metallic
- Jules (ZP538) – soft, glimmering gold kiss metallic
- Gemma (ZP544) – mysterious green/purple duotone metallic
And here are the promo swatches of the nail polishes
Which one do you like the best?