This summer Zoya treats the fans of nail polish with a Zoya Sunshine and Summertime collection as well as a Mod Mattes collection. So that is 13 brand new shades. So let’s take a look at them together!
- Reva (ZP546) – A cool toned strawberry red with glowing golden metallic sparkle. A very rich and luxurious looking gilded red.
- Kimmy (ZP547) – Gleaming metallic candy apple red brightened by gold sparkle. Not your usual red shimmer- this one has a fiery attitude.
- Apple (ZP548) – Luminous yellow-toned apple green packed with gold metallic sparkle. A dimensional green that’s clean and bright.
- Tanzy (ZP549) – Light, bright tangerine orange with yellow gold metallic sparkle. A sunny orange that’s easy to wear year-round.
- Rica (ZP550) – Warm light coral with pink and orange tones and heavy gold metallic sparkle. An alternative to flat corals for when you want to shine.
- Faye (ZP551) – A bronzed mauve with purple and brown undertones flooded with right gold sparkle. A unique gilded shade that will work in any season.
- Sooki (ZP552) – Bright, clean, crisp cool cherry red cream with a subtle jelly finish. For an irresistible, attention-grabbing red nail.
- Tamsen (ZP553) – Medium warm brick red with strong orange tones with an opaque cream finish. A special red that is both enticing and mysterious
- Areej (ZP554) – Pink with an opaque cream finish. A pink for when you want a bold pop of color but not something neon-bright.
- Kieko (ZP555) – Warm, red toned dusty light purple with berry tones with an opaque cream finish. A nice alternative to pure pink or berry, especially flattering on warm skin tones.
- Mira (ZP556) – Blue toned medium purple with dusty lavender tones and an opaque cream finish. For a muted yet colorful purple that isn’t too dark.
- Breezi (ZP557) – Soft, dusty, medium cerulean blue with an opaque cream finish. A super chic high-fashion denim look for nails.
And there is also a collection of 3 bright matte nail polishes which is called Mod Mattes.
So which nail polish do you like the best?
To tell the truth, I don’t understand why Zoya don’t have a Marina nail polish, it should be a shimmering turquoise or teal or maybe navy blue. And do they have a nail polish with your name?