Some cool new body care launches in different price ranges to enjoy this season.
Aqua di Parma and La Doublej collaboration looks like summer in a tube. Possibly the second best thing to going to Italy?
I love the idea of Aqua di Parma Fico Di Amafi Body Scrub, £50 from Space NK
Oil-based formula is enriched with brown sugar grains, jojoba seeds and
About time for me to write about my Winter 2020 favourites. If you want to check out my Autumn favourites, here they are.
So which products stood out to me beauty, style, books and shows wise?
Let’s start with makeup, as there are just a few products in this category:
YSL Touche Eclat, £26 from John Lewis, Harrods, Selfridges and Nordstrom. Touch Eclat needs no introduction, I’ve lost my count on how many of these I’ve used up. It has that a light-reflective effect which makes you look fresher; the formula is not heavy or detectable on the skin.
This is such a brilliant highlighter, it is more on the glowing side but without being over-the-top. Exactly the kind of product you would expect from Queen Tilbury. It gives you that incredible polished look.
Rouge Bunny Rouge new Glassy Gloss (review and swatches)
I wore quite a few of the new RBR glosses, I wrote a detailed review about them. Can be worn sheer stain-like or opaque and glossy. The one I chose for this feature is Berry Sorbet, a creamy opaque berry pink. For me it’s “my lips but better” kind of shade.
Burberry Cat Lashes Mascara, £24 from Burberry
Soft and flexible brush allows you to layer and built up the effect. I find it to be giving great result, elongating the lashes, opening up the eye and lasting all day long (on me at least).
byTerry Ligne Blackstar in So Black (review and swatches)
A long-time favourite. Intense, ultra black, long-lasting and
Good sleep is crucial, this is why I don’t mind investing in the products which will help me with it. Like Holistic Silk’s sleeping mask and different relaxing beauty products.
As I’ve said many times, aromatherapy works when it’s high quality ingredients mixed together by people who know what they are doing. Just like Aromatherapy Associates and their Deep Relax bath and shower oil which is a cult favourite, and rightly so.
This is why when I’ve found out about their pillow spray, I had to get it right away [this was a few moths ago]. And, as you can tell by the photo, it’s almost gone now.
As you would expect,
Last year I posted my favourite features to work on during the 2018 so I would like to do the same with 2019. Here is a round-up of the posts which I loved writing the most in the last 12 months.
- Makeup4all turns 10 – here. How crazy is that? Makeup4all has been around since February 2009, and it is still going, and I still love writing about beauty and makeup.
- Victoria Beckham Beauty – here. I was very excited about the launch. In fact, I was refreshing the page to see if the product finally launched while I was at the wedding which says a lot. I’ve ordered two items I wanted straight away.
- Aromatherapy rolls round-up – here. I am obsessed with anything de-stressing and relaxing so I loved writing this feature, I hope you found it helpful, too.
- Rouge Bunny Rouge reviews: blushes and lipsticks. And primer. Yes, I am well aware that I’ve just included 3 posts but I do really love writing about Rouge Bunny Rouge, they are still among my top favourite brands and I am always excited to try their new launches and share with you. By the way, they very kindly offered my readers 20% off with the code RBR-BLOGQ4 until the 31st March 2020 (this is not affiliated in any way).
- My rose scented beauty products obsession continues here. I have even more now so better update it soon.
It’s that time again when I share my seasonal favourites. Here is a look at my Summer picks, in case you’ve missed it. And here is what I’ve been loving this Autumn.
- Victoria Beckham Beauty eye makeup as seen here. I’ve been looking forward to the launch of the VB Beauty line, and picked up the eye products the day they launched, and was not disappointed. I have a very detailed review (linked above) so won’t repeat myself. While I did not pick up anything else, I am excited to see what else Victoria is going to launch. There is definitely a foundation coming our way.
2. Darphin Intral Environmental Lightweight Shield SPF 50, ( Space NK, John Lewis ) probably the best city spf I’ve ever used. Lightweight and slightly tinted, it is not greasy or oily at all, gives you that healthy glow and protects the skin. Darphin is one of my favourite beauty brands in general, and this product is not an exception.