October is one of my favourite months and I am kind of sad that it is over already but it was a great one despite the fact that I was ill for over a week.
I’ve decided that before talking about my beauty favourites, I’d mention some other things I like/enjoy:
- I’ve finally went to my first swimming class after planning on going for months. Since I’ve got sick the next day I haven’t been back yet but I will be. Next week.
- Downton Abbey. That 1920’s style…And I refuse to accept that it’s the last season.
- Since I was ill for a week at home, I’ve got time to read and it was wonderful. I was mostly reading cultural and philosophical articles (yeah, I do love such topics) but here is my reading list.
- And finally – Pinterest. This has to be my favourite social media, I am always browsing/pinning/saving photos.
Max Factor Creme Puff Blush in Alluring Rose (review and swatches)
This is probably my favourite launch of the year. Seriously, I could not love these blushes more than I do, and I feel like I have been going on, and on about them. They have the creamiest and softest texture, blend beautifully and have that all-in-one effect. You don’t really need any highlighter or sculpting, just this. And
When I saw this year’s Christmas sets by Aromatherapy Associates, I just could not resist. They look so festive, the red packaging is gorgeous.
I originally wanted to get a little star with Deep Relax Bath and Shower Oil but then I’ve decided to get Perfect Partners Bath & Shower Oils.
Here is what you get:
- Deep Relax Bath & Shower Oil, 7.5ml – instil peace and tranquillity, a worry free mind and a restful night’s sleep
- Revive Morning Bath & Shower Oil, 7.5ml – invigorate and energise body and mind with this detoxifying and balancing blend
Last year I posted my favourite features to work on during the 2018 so I would like to do the same with 2019. Here is a round-up of the posts which I loved writing the most in the last 12 months.
- Makeup4all turns 10 – here. How crazy is that? Makeup4all has been around since February 2009, and it is still going, and I still love writing about beauty and makeup.
- Victoria Beckham Beauty – here. I was very excited about the launch. In fact, I was refreshing the page to see if the product finally launched while I was at the wedding which says a lot. I’ve ordered two items I wanted straight away.
- Aromatherapy rolls round-up – here. I am obsessed with anything de-stressing and relaxing so I loved writing this feature, I hope you found it helpful, too.
- Rouge Bunny Rouge reviews: blushes and lipsticks. And primer. Yes, I am well aware that I’ve just included 3 posts but I do really love writing about Rouge Bunny Rouge, they are still among my top favourite brands and I am always excited to try their new launches and share with you. By the way, they very kindly offered my readers 20% off with the code RBR-BLOGQ4 until the 31st March 2020 (this is not affiliated in any way).
- My rose scented beauty products obsession continues here. I have even more now so better update it soon.
After not very successful experiments with face oils I’ve decided that this kind of product is probably not for me, although I have very dry skin.
But I’ve decided to give the Aromatherapy Associates Revitalising Face Oil a try since I am a huge fan of the brand.I was hoping that it would not disappoint…
This particular product (they have several face oils) is created for sensitive, mature or dry skin. It contains rose, frankincense and borage. ‘Frankincense has been prized for centuries for achieving rejuvenated and firm looking skin, whilst rose is cherished for enhancing skin radiance, and borage for smoothing the skin’s appearance.’
Aromatherapy Associates Revitalising Face Oil turned to be
Good sleep is crucial, this is why I don’t mind investing in the products which will help me with it. Like Holistic Silk’s sleeping mask and different relaxing beauty products.
As I’ve said many times, aromatherapy works when it’s high quality ingredients mixed together by people who know what they are doing. Just like Aromatherapy Associates and their Deep Relax bath and shower oil which is a cult favourite, and rightly so.
This is why when I’ve found out about their pillow spray, I had to get it right away [this was a few moths ago]. And, as you can tell by the photo, it’s almost gone now.
As you would expect,