Collection Set of 6 Essential Mini Brushes, $120
The ultimate professional artistry brush set travels everywhere with six must-haves, including: a rounded Powder Brush for seamless application; Blush Brush to sculpt and highlight cheeks; tapered Concealer Brush to target flaws; beveled Eye Brush for precise eyelining; small curved Eye Brush for precise shading; and tufted Lip Brush for flawless coverage. All, in a luxurious travel case with iconic CHANEL signature.
Glossimer Duo, $50
Check put photos and review here
Gorgeous shimmer and a high-shine glow make the perfect gift for lips. The best-selling lipgloss in two new inspired shades for giving: Spark, a golden berry, and Praline, a beige rose exclusive to the set. Also included: a mini LE CRAYON LÈVRES Precision Lip Definer in Nude and a chic signature makeup bag.
Smoky Eyes Essentials, $140
I believe that you all probably already know about the new Coco Rouge Shine lipsticks and you could already see lot of celebs wearing it! These will be available in March.
But one shade in Boy which is a natural pink is already available for the Valentines Day (at least in the US according to the US blogs).
By the way, there should be also new Dior lipsticks in March and not only lipsticks but more details on that later. And the new Lancome lipsticks, too.
- Monte Carlo
- Sari D’eau
Here are some of the new products which caught my attention this week, and I have chosen makeup, skincare and fragrance.
Lightweight 2-in-1 lip and cheek blush, you can create both sheer or intense effect with a matte finish. This is a LE product and the shades are: 414 Tender Rose, 410 Corail Naturel, 412 Orange Explosif, 416 Teasing Pink, 418 Rouge Captivant, 410 Burning Berry
I am loving what Lucia Pica is doing with Chanel’s makeup, so many great new products.
Jo Malone launched a collection called English Fields, and the scents are:
Primrose & Rye Cologne: “Rolling fields dotted with primroses. Swaying softly on a spring breeze. Warmed by golden corn. Brightened with mimosa. On an addictive base of rye and vanilla. Filled with sunshine. Vivid. Glowing. Addictive.”
Poppy & Barley Cologne: “Rich red poppies dancing in the wind. Violet flowers, alive
I am sure a lot of you have seen Chanel RTW SS2012 this week. I have a beauty breakdown and an interview with Peter Philips, hope you will enjoy it!
- VITALUMIÈRE AQUA Ultra Light Skin Perfecting Makeup Compact Crème – New – Available in March 2012
- POUDRE UNIVERSELLE LIBRE Natural Loose Finish Powder
- ÉCLAT LUMIÈRE Highlighter Face Pen
- ILLUSION D’OMBRE Long Wear Luminous Eyeshadow in Fantasme and Emerveillé
- STYLO YEUX WATERPROOF Long-lasting Eyeliner in Ébène
- LE CRAYON KHÔL Intense Eye Pencil in Clair
- CRAYON SOURCILS Sculpting Eyebrow Pencil
- MASCARA INIMITABLE WATERPROOF in Black
- RECOURBE CILS DE CHANEL Precision Eyelash Curler
- BLUSH HORIZON DE CHANEL –Exclusive Creation – 2012 Spring
Chanel will release a small limited-edition collection on June 26th in Japan. The collection is inspired by the noble and elegant spirit of the pure white floral designs in Chanel’s spring 2009 haute couture collection, and features a soft white color scheme.
- Fleurs Célestes de Chanel Natural Finish Face Highlighter (limited edition)
- Les Quatre Ombres de Chanel: in White Whisper (limited edition)
- Le Vernis Nail Colour: in Blanc Petale (limited edition)