There are so many new lipsticks out for Spring, as usual, that I have decided to feature 5 that look the most exciting, in my opinion.
First of all, it’s all about the Rouge Hermés, available from March. It seems like lipstick is the way to start in makeup, Tom Ford did the same, and look at the brand now. And it all makes sense, it is so much easier to buy a lipstick rather than a handbag, that way most of us can get our own piece of luxury. And it’s not a secret that beauty gives the highest revenue for high-end brands, no wonder they all are launching beauty and makeup.
WSJ; image credit
As for Hermés, each lipstick will retail for $67, with a for a $42 refill, there will be 24 shades to begin with. The gorgeous and unique design was created by Pierre Hardy, according to WSJ.
I like to make lists of the things that I need/want for a few reasons, mostly not to get
crap items I do not need, and also to keep an eye on the discounts/sales of the things which I plan on getting.
Last time I’ve posted my wish list in the beginning of July, and I did get the products from the list. So let’s do it again. Only this time, it is not just beauty but more of a lifestyle wish list. And I’ve been strict with myself and only included the things I truly want.
- Aquis Hair Turban Lisse Luxe, ( I like Desert Rose), £30 from Space NK and Look Fantastic. I’ve been resisting this for a few years (yes, really) but after reading how it is life changing, and how it helps to keep the hair in place and dries it quicker, I would really love one. It should also last for years so I am willing to give it a go, considering how much I hate having a big towel around my hair. I’d also wouldn’t say no to Larry King volumising hair spray.
- Giorgio Armani Eyes To Kill Classico Mascara, Black, £24 from John Lewis Giorgio Armani Maestro Eye Liner, 01, £24.80. Mascara and eye liner and probably the most important makeup items for me, so I choose them very carefully. Unfortunately, high street brands don’t quite give me the results I am after, so I’d rather invest and enjoy the high quality performance.
- Luxury Pink Lip Gloss. Pink gloss is my “everyday nude”. I’ve used up a few of my favourites so would love to get a replacement. And I am thinking something very special like Chantecaille Love £29 from Space NK/ Clé de Peau Beauté Radiant Lip Gloss £38 from Harrods or byTerry from Cult Beauty. Yes, it is not necessary to spend that much on a lip gloss but I barely buy makeup these days.
We continue our Holiday Gift Guide posts, and this edition is focused on the luxury eye shadows, there are actually so many gorgeous ones that I will have to post Vol. II at some point, before everything is solf out…
Giorgio Armani Holiday Night Lights Palette, $140 from Saks
An elegant black lacquered palette adorned with Mr. Armani’s golden light-painted signature and features 2 tiers of eyeshadows and blushes.
Rich in micronised premium pigments and extra-fine powders, the easily blendable soft texture offers supreme comfort, superior coverage and durable colour. Available in 01 Forest Desire and
Here is a preview of a gorgeous, as usual, new seasonal collection by Chantecaille. This collection offers a signature palette, four cool toned products for the lips and four products for the eyes.
The star product this time is the Save the Sharks Palette £75/$83 which was inspired by the Spring ’13 runway trends and BLOOM’S passionate commitment to ban shark finning. As usual, the brand donates 5% of the proceeds to a good cause, this time to support BLOOM.
The shades are:
- Great White: a white and sandy beige inspired by the apex of the oceans’ ecosystems, the Great White shark.
- Black Tip: an on-trend, deep ocean blue inspired by aquatic spring runway looks and the dark, inky fin of Black Tip sharks.
- Grey Reef: a glistening sandy grey inspired by the Indian and Pacific Oceans’ Grey Reef sharks.
- Sea Anemone: a flattering golden coral creek shade inspired by the underwater gardens of the tropics.
The new lip products are:
Here is a preview of one of the most luxurious beauty brands, Chantecaille, new collection.
And I personally love the promo image a lot.
So what are the new products available?
First of all, there are three new Luminous Lip Glosses $34 in Coco, Mango and Passionfruit.
Besides that, you the brand brought out six seven new eye products. Three Waterproof Eye Liners $26 in Nutmeg, Sapphire and Teal.