So here are some posts that I liked this week.
Fabulous looks for Halloween from a very talented bloger. I love all her looks – Makeup your Jangsara. The image above is also from Jangsara blog.
Awesome video about the best drugstore makeup – Alpha Blonde (or Brunette now?;)
Beauty book from Alex Box creator of Illamasqua cosmetics – British Beauty Blogger has the details
Enter the Breast Cancer Awareness contest – Brilliant Brunette
Looking for a Young Punk Dupe? – Magimania has the answer
How are you all doing? I am a bit better. Thank you again for all your sweet comments! xo
I used to be very anti-VDay when I was younger with all my nonconformism and all, but now I am more tolerant, and by that I mean that I would not necessarily do all the “traditional” things that you should do but I would not say no to a nice gesture. While I do think that you do not need a specific day to show love to your partner, I do not see why you can’t get a little (or a luxury; like moon magic) something for your loved one?
And this feature is not an ode to consumerism, I do not want to promote getting things for the sake of it. It took me a while to make the list. All of the products I am listing are the things that I personally really love, and would recommend. I’ve picked 14 products, very symbolic.
But before we get to that part I want to be selfish, and list the three (I kind of count eye liners as one) products that I personally would love to get.
Are you reading, husband, ahem?
Personal Wish List
- LE LABO Rose 31 – Eau De Parfum (from Cult Beauty, Net a Porter, Nordstrom, Selfridges,Harrods,Saks Liberty London).This is the scent I wore for my wedding day ( I had a little sample), and would love a bottle now. Please, and thank you. And I just think that fragrance is the best gift (as long as you know which one to get).
- SARAH CHAPMAN Skin Insurance SPF 30 (£49 from Cult Beauty and Net a Porter). I am not a big foundation wearer, so I usually wear some slightly tinted glowing primer and an SPF, so this product sounds like a dream. It is a slightly tinted and radiance enhancing SPF cream. And this being Skinesis, I’d expect exceptional quality.
- While I do not need a new eye liner now [I have a rule now where I do not get new products before I run out of at least one], but I have Pat McGrath Labs
Perma Precision Liquid Eyeliner (£26) and CHARLOTTE TILBURY The Feline Flick (£22) waiting for their turn.
- Dior Nail polish in Pandore (review). This is my red nail varnish of choice, gorgeous vibrant fiery red. And the Dior formula is insane, opaque, glossy and long lasting. Thumbs up!
- Red lipstick. There are so many to choose from, I would suggest one which comes in red packaging, too. So hot. I have a Chanel one, and I can’t get enough of it.
The Indie/Niche Heroes
I am always happy to support brands that are
Dior Colour Gradation Makeup Collection for Spring 2017 which was inspired by the gradual makeup trend, and has so many products to offer that everyone can find somethings. There are tonnes of products for eyes, lips, face and nails. Let’s take a look.
I personally really love the look of the Rouge Gradient which are described as the lip shadow with a matte finish. You can choose from 575 Pink, 755 Red and 975 Purple.
There are also four fun looking Dior Vernis shades: 340 Maybe, 505 Early, 800 Now and 873 Sudden.
There are so many products for the eyes:
Festive season means gorgeous and luxurious highlighters which come in gold and silver packaging. I have selected 5 which, in my opinion, will make any girl happy, beauty present-wise.
1. BURBERRY Festive Silver Shimmer Illuminating Powder ($68 from Sephora)
A LE compact with a silver bow can be worn as a highlighter or an eye shadow.
Another silver packaging, also a LE variation of the cult product – Diorskin Nude Air Luminizer powder.
3.GUERLAIN Météorites Gold Pearl Light-Revealing Pearls of Powder
This list would be
Today is the Birthday of my sweet BF! So we are gonna have something special with his family! I don’t like putting a lot of personal information on this blog but I am telling you this because he is the one that helps me with the blog: he created the design and he always supports me no matter what. So if you like the design and the way this blog works please leave a comment. He checks out every post so I am sure he will be happy to hear your opinion. You can also tell what features you would like to add. And here are the links for of the week! Have a great Sunday everyone!
A lot of looks for Halloween. You can try one yourself – Sephora Blog
Indian Girl shares her 5 because it’s cold rituals – Indians Makeup Musings
Review of Skin tone Correcting Serum by Origins – Secret Diary of a Beauty Addict
L’Oreal Elvive Nourish and Shimmer Highlights Shampoo and Conditioner Review – Beauty Junkie London
Tavia shows her Fashion Smoke look inspired by Too Faced Smoky eye palette – Chic Profile