Dior Colour Gradation Makeup Collection for Spring 2017 which was inspired by the gradual makeup trend, and has so many products to offer that everyone can find somethings. There are tonnes of products for eyes, lips, face and nails. Let’s take a look.
I personally really love the look of the Rouge Gradient which are described as the lip shadow with a matte finish. You can choose from 575 Pink, 755 Red and 975 Purple.
There are also four fun looking Dior Vernis shades: 340 Maybe, 505 Early, 800 Now and 873 Sudden.
There are so many products for the eyes:
I love haute couture for the beautiful makeup looks. It’s is always such an inspiration, I can look at the makeup for hours, honestly.
There is nothing quite like makeup at Dior Haute Couture. I am always very excited to see the new looks from this show.
These two are my absolute favourites, so amazing.
Some other looks from Dior
Beautiful graphic eyes at Jean Paul Gaultier
Subtle coral eye shadows and graphic lines at
Just quick heads up – the new Dior quints are already available from Nordstrom for $60.
So far you can buy five new palettes, including the gorgeous and talked about Trafalgar 876, which was used for the AW makeup campaign with Sasha Luss. I personally will definitely take a look at it when it’s available from my local Dior counter.
The other four
Introducing Dior’s new look for Fall 2009, a chic and refined collection of smoky purples, greys and light pinks. Inspired by the daring, femme fatales of the Twenties and Thirties, the look of Jazz Club is seductive and glamorous, featuring a luminous complexion, smoldering eyes and bold shades on the lips and nails to create the perfect day-to-evening makeup.Directly inspired by the Dior Couture Jazzclub line, Dior Jazzclub is a Star Product especially designed for a day-to-evening lifestyle.
The palette Dior Juzzclub includes
There are so many new foundations out this Autumn that I’ve lost the count. Almost every brand is brining out one. Here are only some…
- YSL Le Teint Encre de Peau -Lloyd Simmonds about it here.
- Tom Ford Traceless Perfecting Foundation SPF15
- Clarins True Radiance Foundation
- Shiseido Sheer & Perfect Compact Foundation
- Chanel Vitalumière Loose Powder Foundation SPF15
- Sisley Phyto Teint Expert Foundation
- Marc Jacobs Smart Wand Tinted Face Stick, $42 from Sephora.
- Max Factor Skin Luminizer Foundation
- Laura Mercier Smooth Finish Flawless Fluide from Sephora for $48.
- Estee Lauder Perfectionist Youth-Infusion Makeup SPF 25, already available here and here.