I have already written about some nail polish collections for Holiday 2011 which are all about glitter and shimmer. Here are some more collections but some nail polishes are with glitter and shimmer, too.
Orly Holiday Soiree
- Androgynie, Black with multicolor glitter
- Ma Cherie, Red creme
- Oui, Purple multicolored shimmer
- Au Champagne, White frosted matte
- Le Chateau, Dark green creme
- Ingenue, Pink multicolor shimmer
- Kristen (ZP591): Full coverage, gull gray cream
- Carey (ZP592): Full coverage, periwinkle gray cream
- Megan (ZP593): Full coverage, taupe gray cream
- Kendal (ZP594): Full coverage, rose quartz beige cream
- Kennedy (ZP595): Full coverage, pale french beige cream
- Avery (ZP596): Full coverage, blonde beige cream
We continue our preview of SS15 nail polish launches And, although I am a huge fan or red, recently I have been wearing other colours on my nails, too. I am feeling nudes and jades recently. That Flowerista shade from Essie also looks hot, I’d totally rock it.
Two vibrant shades, two nudes and two chic grey and mint.
- Flowerista, rich vibrant plum with red undertones
- Perennial Chic, sumptuous tawny tulip
- Picked Perfect, antique almond peony
- Garden Variety, teal blue orchid
- Blossom Dandy, mint crème hydrangea
- Petal Pushers, smoky stone rose
Deborah Lippmann Whisper
Take a look at the new Essie Spring 2011 collection which is called French Affair and which includes 6 soft nude and pastel shades. This collection will be available in February.
The shades from the collection are:
- French Affair, soft pink
- Nice is Nice , cool lavender
- Coat Azure, blue with
AW, nail polish wise, is not only about berries and plums (funny how I type that right after a new manicure with a gorgeous cream plum, oh the irony) but also about rich metallics, as you can see below.
Here is a preview of Essie and Zoya Fall 2015 collections.
- Leggy Legend, alloyed bronzed bombshell
- With The Band, toasted spice burgundy
- Color Binge, addictive orange red
- In The Lobby, exotic cinnamon plum
- Bell-Buttom Blues, intense midnight indigo
- Frock n’Roll, shimmering rich espresso
And today we have a preview of two gorgeous collections for Spring 2012. If I am not a huge fan of pastel makeup on myself (which is a huge trend for Spring 2012), I do like some pastel nail polishes.
And I really like this Essie nail polish collection. The pastel lime green is really pretty, I’ll have to get it.
- navigate her, a light, bright green
- a crewed interest, a luminous peach shade
- to buy or not to buy, a lavender with shimmer
- tour de finance, a fuschia with shimmer
- olé caliente, a red-orange with pink undertone
- orange, it’s obvious, orange, a bright orange
Although I love dark nail polishes I am kind of excited for Spring shades, I think I should get some nude and pastel shades for my collection.