I’ve promised to write more about affordable hair care products, and did a post about Pantene Breakage Defence range last month, so this month I want to share my impression about two other non-expensive products from L’Oreal Elvive and Garner Fructis.
After seeing numerous raves about this range, I went out and bought a shampoo and a double serum hoping to get that fantastic volume everyone was talking about for a cheap price.
Unfortunately, I did not see why people were so in love with it. Yes, I could see some volume but that
September and October issues are my favorite! They are usually interesting and have a lot of articles about best in Beauty and Makeup! Although my favorite magazines are Vogue and Marie Claire sometimes I also get other magazines just to read such articles. So today I would like to share with you Best Makeup, Skin and Hair care products in Cosmopolitan version!
Most loved makeup
- Eye shadows Mac Eye Shadow Line, $ 14.5
- Blush Maybelline Dream Mousse Blush, $ 7.5
- Mascara CoverGirl Lash Blast Mascara, $ 8.95
- Foundation Bare Minerals SPF 15 Foundation, $ 25
- Best eye liner Rimmel Exaggerate Waterproof Eye Definer, $ 5.7
- Best blemish cover up Neutrogena Skin clearing oil free concealer, $ 7.99
I really love using Garnier Simply Essentials 2-in-1 Makeup Remover, and I am actually using a second bottle now so I thought I’d give their makeup removing wipes a go.
I would not recommend using wipes on a daily basis but they are great for when you are travelling or can’t wash your face properly for some other reason.
To tell the truth, I was impressed with these, definitely the best wipes I have tried. They are well-soaked with a remover so they don’t drag the skin. In fact, they softly remove the makeup and don’t dry out the skin.
I did not really use waterproof makeup but I did a good job removing the regular one. Just make sure that you hold them long enough so that it dissolves mascara, there is no need to rub!
I will totally re-purchase in the future.
It’s been a while since I’ve written my “new beauty purchases” post, in which I show you the beauty products that I buy for my personal use, so here it goes.
Here are only three things on the photo, but I have bought a lot more:
- New tube of Garnier scrub (it’s a re-purchase already), and I already re-purchased the Micellar Water and the Makeup Remover.
- NUXE lip balm, which I have already reviewed
- Maybelline fuchsia nail polish
- Some REN products that are still on their way. I just can’t live without REN’s Repair Omega 3 Serum, you simply have to try it!
And what about the products on the photo?
I am huge fan of
Regular readers will know my obsession with hand creams, here is actually a post about my top 5 from last year, and I should probably write an updated version at some point.
Photo from my Instagram, you can follow me here
I am a huge believer in a hand cream, and I always have one in my handbag, always. It is a necessity in colder months to protect the skin, to moisturise and nourish it. Also, we all know – the way your hands look can give away your age. And I personally can’t stand dried out skin. Applying hand cream is a pure relaxing little luxury, especially when