Spring is the time for new lipstick releases, as we could see in the previous years. And we can see the same situation for SS16, too.
I have already posted about the new releases from Clarins and YSL. But there are just so many more coming out our way – think Guerlain, Lancome, Chanel, Tom Ford, Givenchy, Clinique, Estee Lauder, Armani and more.
Today let’s take a look at three of them: Chanel, Tom Ford and Givenchy.
Chanel Rouge Coco Stylo (Complete Care Lipshine) ($37 from Chanel)
“The intensity of a lipstick, the shine of a lipgloss and the comfort of a lip balm — all in one creamy yet lightweight formula. This innovative formula is enriched with nourishing Apple Seed Extract and hydrating Jojoba Oil and Coconut Oil. Silk Powder, Beeswax and special ingredients help visibly smooth, plump and add brilliant 3D shine to the lips.”
Available in 8 shades, the one shown above is
Mascara is probably the makeup product. And usually even those ladies who are not into makeup love themselves some mascara so I’ve decided to dedicate this week to mascaras, and we will start with looking at my all time favourites. I’ve selected six: five black and my all time favourite colourful mascara.
Here we go:
- Chanel Le Volume de Chanel Mascara in 10 Noir Review
- Dior DiorShow Extase Mascara review)
- Smith & Cult Lash Dance Mascara Review
- YSL Faux Cils Mascara Review
- HOURGLASS Caution Extreme Lash Mascara review
A few of these are a cult classic, and for a reason, I must say. Hourglass mascara was launched relatively recently but it took the beauty world by storm. Smith and Cult is the
I was dreaming about new Givenchy glosses. It seems that they found out about my dreams. I NEED to check those out! 🙂
Gloss Interdit Ultra-Shiny Color Plumping Gloss
With its infinitely light texture, Gloss Interdit provides spectacular shine and leaves lips smoothed and plumped. The formula is enriched with high-performance skincare ingredients developed by Givenchy Laboratories. The scent of Gloss Interdit is an elegant, sensual, and sophisticated new facet of the “Espièglerie” concentrate found in Rouge Interdit and Rouge Interdit Shine. The fragrance is composed of top notes of bergamot, litchi, and red fruit; middle notes of rose, jasmine, and lily of the valley; and base notes of sandalwood, vanilla, amber, and musk. Use daily and as needed for soft, plump, and shiny lips. $24.5 each, shades are:
Now we all are thinking about Summer 2009 makeup collections. Some women( for e.g me 🙂 )are already thinking about Fall 2009 collections. I thought that it would be nice to remind you, ladies, makeup collections of summer 2008. I really love promo photos, hope you enjoy them, too!
Chanel Summer 2008
Dior Summer 2008
It feels as if I was writing about my 16 favourite features from 2016 only yesterday, and now it is time to look back at 2017. Although, I have to admit, that 2017 was not the most productive year website wise, there were still a lot of posts I loved putting together.
Once again, these are the articles I loved writing the most, I will also put together a round up of the features that got the most views which will be interesting to see.
- Makeup Trend: Eye Gloss (here). Probably my favourite feature of 2017.
2. Exclusive Interview with Ellis Faas, Make-Up Artist (here).I feel so privileged to be able to talk with talented and creative people from the industry.
3. My Birthday Wish List (here). I do have most of the items from the list now. Being obsessed with the lists, it helped me to see on what items I actually needed/wanted. Should probably post one for this year as well.
4. Another interview. This time with Adina from A England Nail Polish Brand (here). She is such a cool lady and her cat is just the cutest.
5. Daniel Sandler Watercolour Customisable Colour Set For Cheeks Review and Swatches (here).I love Daniel’s blushers and it was a pleasure writing about this set, besides, it is simply gorgeous.
6. I always try to write monthly beauty favourites, and in 2017 loved the