Lancôme boutiques are offering an exclusive Friends & Family discount. Enjoy 20% off everything at the Lancôme boutiques.Print out the following image and bring it with you to one of the boutiques between 1.08.2009 – 8.08.2009.
New York, New Jersey, California, Texas
Lancôme ‘Declaring Indigo’ Brush Set (Nordstrom Exclusive)
Why wait? Pre-order now. Beauty Exclusive items will begin shipping on Friday, July 17.
Experience Lancôme’s luxurious brushes in a limited-edition Declaring Indigo collection. The five-piece gift set contains:
– Mineral Powder Foundation Brush: Lancôme’s most velvety brush is pure bliss to the touch. Powder effortlessly fuses with skin for buildable coverage.
– Foundation Brush #2: The precision-crafted tool ensures virtually flawless application of liquid foundation for a picture-perfect finish every time.
– Blender Brush #4: The ideal blending partner to all Lancôme face and blush powders or eyeshadows for an even-toned, flawless finish.
– Dual-Ended Brush (Lining and Shadow) #18: Ideal for all Lancôme eyeshadows. The flat, fine-edge brush gives a sharp eye-lining result. The shadow brush offers a flawless, professional look.
– Makeup brush case: The perfect way to carry and protect your Lancôme brushes.
- Limited edition.
- Exclusively ours.
- A $124 value
Check all the details and preorder at Nordstorm.com
First photo is from http://thelancomeblog.blogspot.com/
I already made a post about Lancome’s Fall 2009 collection. It’s a collection about free spirit and intense, saturated colors. It was inspired by French Revolution and coat of arms. Collection was created by Aaron De May(Lancôme’s artistic director). Besides 2 eyeshadows palletes, 3 lipsticks, 3 nail polishes, 2 lip glosses and shimmer Rose Liberte (you can see all these product here and here) collection also includes:
Now we all are thinking about Summer 2009 makeup collections. Some women( for e.g me 🙂 )are already thinking about Fall 2009 collections. I thought that it would be nice to remind you, ladies, makeup collections of summer 2008. I really love promo photos, hope you enjoy them, too!
Chanel Summer 2008
Dior Summer 2008