I already made a preview of 5 black eye shadows that I like and NARS Single Eye Shadow in Night Clubbing was one of them.
I have to say that NARS eye shadows are one of the best shadows on the market and it is not only my opinion!
Why is it like that? Well, the answer is very simple, they are perfect!
What do I mean?! Here are only some reasons why you may like NARS shadows:
- They come in a great package, nice simple logo and an elegant black design.
- The pigmintation of the product is amazing, you need only a tiny amount of it.
- The shadows don’t smudge, crease or “magically disappear” from your lids.
- Great variety of colours and a lot of them are unique, I personally really like the shadows from “Night Serie”.
- It is a pleasure to work this these shadows: they are soft and it’s not a problem to blend them. You can also layer the shadows for more intense look.
- Honesly, I could go on and on because I can see only good things in this product.
And here is the Night Clubbing swatched.
NARS Summer 2013 is all about the bright and vibrant colours. Just take a look at the sunny promo! Yellow and purple look like a cool combo, actually.
The products are:
For the eyes we have the duo from the promo which is purple and yellow and two mint/seasfoam products for those who don’t dare to wear the brights.
Duo Eye Shadow
- Fashion Rebel: Dandelion, African Violet
Shimmer Eye Shadow
- Euphrate: Frosted Mint Steel
Larger Than Life Long-Wear Eyeliner
- Barrow Street: Seafoam Green
For the lips there are two pink products and one
There is nothing I love more than a beauty collection which was inspired, or even better, a collaboration, with an artist/photographer/someone from the world of culture. So I was obviously excited to see these new collections from MAC x Helmut Newton and NARS x Sarah Moon.
MAC release so many collections all the time, and the one which celebrates the work of Helmut Netwon really stood out to me. I have actually quite a few of his photos saved on my Pintetest. This is a small edition with carefully chosen products which capture the photographer’s work perfectly.
A palette of classic, neutral shades – Point ‘N’ Shoot (£25/$32), Liquid Eye Liner (£16), Upward Lash Mascara (£19).
There are also three Nail Lacquers (£10): Monte Carlo (red), Call Time (grey) , Berlin (purple) and the most exciting product – Retro Matte Lipcolours (£17.50/$21) which are promised to
Who does not want a beautiful and gorgeous highlighter for the holidays season? The next few months will be mental for me in every area of life so I am really looking forward to the holidays, and the glow.
I’ve created a list of some of the highlighters that are on sale now, all of these are limited edition so don’t miss your chance to get them.
The High End Eye Candies
Subtle golden shimmer and Gabrielle Chanel’s personal emblem – a lion.
Dior Rouge Blush Midnight Wish, £34 from Selfridges
Beautiful glow and lots of little starts embossed.
Givenchy Mystic Glow Powder, $47 from Barneys
Ultra-fine mother-of-pearl with golden nuances. Can be used both wet and dry. And how cool is that star? I am still a big fan of the Givenchy highlighter I’ve got a few years ago.
A cream in stick highlighter with two shades which is easy and quick to use.
Lancome STARLIGHT SPARKLE LA ROSE A POUDRER, $60 from Macys
It comes in a a 50’s French-inspired Bijou box – traditionally meant to house loose powders. Can be used dry for a subtle highlight, or damp for
I have recently featured two new cheek palettes for Spring 2017, and here are more beauties! And it’s not a surprise, who doesn’t want a glow/ youthful flush for the upcoming Spring season?
This will definitely be a big hit! It comes in a fun, signature Benefit packaging, and is also scented with the notes of pink grapefruit & vanilla.
Palette includes 3 shades:
- INCANDESCENT ELECTRA: A cool peach blush blended with Incandescent Strobe Light for a celestial glow.
- BRILLIANT NUDE (NEW): A deep amber blush blended with Brilliant Strobe Light for a lustrous glow.
- EUPHORIC FUSION (NEW): A soft lilac blush blended with Euphoric Strobe Light for a resplendent glow.
NARS Narsissist Unfiltered Cheek Palette, $59 from Sephora and