It’s NARS’ 15th anniversary, so François Nars, Founder and Creative Director of NARS Cosmetics, brought back nail polishes which were limited editions of last years.
So here are the 5 shades that are comming back:
- Blue Lagoon (Originally launched in 2001) – iridescent powder blue
- Cha Cha Cha (Originally launched in 2001) – semi-sheer tangerine with gold reflections
- Hunger (Originally launched in 2001) – hot orange red
- Tallulah (Originally launched in 1998) – rich grape
- Zizi (Originally launched in 1999) – clear with peach and gold glitter
Available: this month
If you want to see swatches you can check them out here
I often like to look at different make-up looks for inspiration and I found this pretty look of Blake Lively aka Serena from Gossip Girl. Thought, I’d share what products were used to create it with you.
It’s quite an old photo and it is from Metropolitan Museum Costume Institute Gala (3rd of May).
But this is such a beautiful summer look with bronzed eyes and fresh pink lips.
Some of the products that were used:
- PRO-PRIME Skin Smoothing Face Prep
- Beverly Hills Multiple Tint
- PRO-PRIME Smudge
Have you seen the photos from The 67th Golden Globe awards? What dress did you like the best? What look? There were lots of beautiful looks and dresses. My favourite look was created with NARS cosmetics on Christina Aguilera. I have to say that she looked absolutely stunning.
Nars Make Up Artist used some new products from Spring 2010 collection to create this amazing look:
Orgasm Illuminator to cheekbones, décolletage, and shoulders for an all over glow.
And Easy Lover Lip Gloss (on the top of Fantasia Lipliner Pencil and Niagara Lipstick)
Some other products that were used and Christina’s dress:
NARS are bringing out some very exciting products, their matte multiples, which we could already see being using at the SS14 Fashion Weeks.
Here is actually how the shade Anguilla looks like on the model from Thakoon show, isn’t is just gorgeous?
Here is Diane Kendal using it
I am very curious to try these, as they can be used both wet and dry, and here are some videos which
Trio Eyeshadow, $45
- Okinawa (lustrous silver, deep cobalt blue and black onyx)
Duo Eyeshadow, $32
- Melusine (pale silver lilac and bright deep purple)
Single Eyeshadow, $23
- Etrusque (antique gold)