I love me a relaxing/anti-stress/calming/you-get-the-deal roller balls which I can carry in my bag. And today I want to share about three which I am currently using.
This is the most affordable one out of three, and it is my second tube of this gem. I also find that this is the strongest one out of them all. Origins suggest dabbing some on the back of your neck, temples and earlobes. And it has that instant calming and cooling effect thanks to the eucalyptus and peppermint. Some of my friends who were skeptical about it tried and were converted. Unfortunately, the roller ball was a LE and it comes in a little bottle which is not as convenient (I had it before).
While I did get it for the flights I have to
Last year I posted my favourite features to work on during the 2018 so I would like to do the same with 2019. Here is a round-up of the posts which I loved writing the most in the last 12 months.
- Makeup4all turns 10 – here. How crazy is that? Makeup4all has been around since February 2009, and it is still going, and I still love writing about beauty and makeup.
- Victoria Beckham Beauty – here. I was very excited about the launch. In fact, I was refreshing the page to see if the product finally launched while I was at the wedding which says a lot. I’ve ordered two items I wanted straight away.
- Aromatherapy rolls round-up – here. I am obsessed with anything de-stressing and relaxing so I loved writing this feature, I hope you found it helpful, too.
- Rouge Bunny Rouge reviews: blushes and lipsticks. And primer. Yes, I am well aware that I’ve just included 3 posts but I do really love writing about Rouge Bunny Rouge, they are still among my top favourite brands and I am always excited to try their new launches and share with you. By the way, they very kindly offered my readers 20% off with the code RBR-BLOGQ4 until the 31st March 2020 (this is not affiliated in any way).
- My rose scented beauty products obsession continues here. I have even more now so better update it soon.