I have already written about some nail polish collections for Holiday 2011 which are all about glitter and shimmer. Here are some more collections but some nail polishes are with glitter and shimmer, too.
Orly Holiday Soiree
- Androgynie, Black with multicolor glitter
- Ma Cherie, Red creme
- Oui, Purple multicolored shimmer
- Au Champagne, White frosted matte
- Le Chateau, Dark green creme
- Ingenue, Pink multicolor shimmer
- Kristen (ZP591): Full coverage, gull gray cream
- Carey (ZP592): Full coverage, periwinkle gray cream
- Megan (ZP593): Full coverage, taupe gray cream
- Kendal (ZP594): Full coverage, rose quartz beige cream
- Kennedy (ZP595): Full coverage, pale french beige cream
- Avery (ZP596): Full coverage, blonde beige cream
Here is a preview of two nail polish collections for summer 2014: Orly and Essie. Both include 6 bright juicy shades to rock this season.
Orly’s Baked collection includes: Ablaze ( shimmer), Hot Tropics (shimmer), Lush (glitter), Neon Heat ( creme), Saturated (shimmer), and Tropical Pop (creme).
As for Essie, their
Here is a preview of two more nail polish collections for Spring 2012. butter LONDON and Orly. You can see OPI and Essie here.
- Disco Biscuit: Tropical hot pink with an undercurrent of tiny iridescent glitter particles
- Bossy Boots: Light, opaque pistachio green.
- Slapper: A truly teal lacquer, bold and very bright.
- Trout Pout: An opaque shade of cantaloupe, pale and retro.
- Knackered: A sheer, twinkling oyster shade flecked with micro glitter particles.
There is also a preview of Orly Spring 2012
Since I already posted about my favourite makeup products of 2018, it is time for beauty!
I am in my (early) 30s, and I have very dry skin which requires a lot of attention so I take my skincare seriously. I am aware that all of the products I am going to mention are high end but every single one works incredible for my skin, and none was a press sample, which proves that I do have a very high opinion about them and am ready to invest.
I do not care for celebrities, unless it is Victoria Beckham, and very few other ones in which case, I pay very close attention to her/their beauty recommendations. In fact, someone I know who works for a big beauty brand told me that the Beckhams are among very few celebs who offer to pay for the samples they are sent. I’ve had very high expectations for this cleanser (and yes, partly because Mrs. B loves it), and it did not disappoint. Everything about the Ultimate Cleanse is pure luxury: from the packaging to the formula. Rich texture makes it easy to massage in, you get that at-home-spa feeling. And the result are fab! Clean and glowing skin without any tightness. There is only one problem, now I want everything from the brand.
This is very pricey product but after reading the most glorious reviews ( and waiting when there was a sale) I had to get it. And, seriously, this serum is
I used to be a bit obsessed with all the different nail polishes. All those out-of-this-world stunning shades and innovative finishes really rocked my world. Of course, I am no way even close to the real nail polish fanatics, but I do have several shades of yellow, for example.
But recently something changed and I’ve been wearing classic colours all the time, think red/berry/plum. I don’t know why, but every time I paint my nails with green or brown, I’m not feeling it. It’s been like this for about two months. Back to the basics?
The only shades that