I have already written about some nail polish collections for Holiday 2011 which are all about glitter and shimmer. Here are some more collections but some nail polishes are with glitter and shimmer, too.
Orly Holiday Soiree
- Androgynie, Black with multicolor glitter
- Ma Cherie, Red creme
- Oui, Purple multicolored shimmer
- Au Champagne, White frosted matte
- Le Chateau, Dark green creme
- Ingenue, Pink multicolor shimmer
- Kristen (ZP591): Full coverage, gull gray cream
- Carey (ZP592): Full coverage, periwinkle gray cream
- Megan (ZP593): Full coverage, taupe gray cream
- Kendal (ZP594): Full coverage, rose quartz beige cream
- Kennedy (ZP595): Full coverage, pale french beige cream
- Avery (ZP596): Full coverage, blonde beige cream
- Fowl Play, Purple Sparkle
- Lucky Duck, Green Crème
- Nite Owl, Beige Shimmer
- Peachy Parrot, Coral Shimmer
- Sea Gurl, Grey Shimmer
- Sweet Peacock, Blue Shimmer
I’d like to have Fowl Play and Nite Owl, please.
The price is £8.75.
Spring is here and it’s time to for a “springs shades” of manicure. So here is the Precious collection by Orly with 6 brand new shades for you to enjoy.
- Sapphire Silk: Deep Teal Crème
- Fancy Fuchsia: Pink Crème
- Gilded Coral: Coral Gold Shimmer
- Royal Velvet: Purple Blue Shimmer
- Pure Porcelain: Beige Crème
- Ancient Jade: Green Crème
So which one do you like? What is your favourite shade for Spring?
Orly Tis the Season holiday collection with 2 creme and 4 shimmery nail polishes is already available.
- Candy Cane Lane, red creme
- Glitz & Glamour, gold shimmer
- Naughty or Nice, deep purple creme
- Rockin’ Rockette, burgundy with gold shimmer
- Winter Wonderland, silver glitter
- Meet Me Under The Mistetoe, emerald shimmer
A lot of nail polish blogs have swatches of this collection already 😉
Somehow I forgot to write about this pretty collection but it’s better late than never, right? Just look at these 6 beautiful shades!
- Space Cadet
- Lunar Eclipse
- Out Of