It’s Saturday which means that I finally have some time to read some blogs/magazines/ books and
clean my place relax!
Here are a few new launches that caught my attention…
First of all, Dior’s Christmas. I really love the retro looking lipsticks and nail polishes. I love the Diva Diorific (nail polish and lipstick will be sold separately). And there is also a palette, among other things, which you can see here.
Magi also has the details about the MAC
How cute are these new Paul & Joe lipstick cases and how beautiful are the lipsticks themselves?
I’d definitely want that first design for myself!
The lipsticks themselves are divided into three groups: full, sheer and natural.
- 301 Mon Mimi, a sexy and sophisticated nude
- 302 Retro, nostalgic and necessary pink-beige
- 303 Silk Stockings, a delicate and beautiful vermillion red
- 304 Rouge, the truest red that absolutely oozes sex appeal
- 305 La Vie en Rose, a modern twist on fuchsia
- 306 Avenue Montaigne, elegant Bordeaux, timeless and edgy. Named after the famous Paris street and home to Paul & Joe’s flagship shop
- 307 Cathedral, a classic deep, red- chocolate
- 101 Secret D’or, a pretty touch of “sheer” golden shine
- 102 Sheer Bliss, succulent, fresh and perfect on every pout
- 103 Just Peachy, a faint, juicy orange that
Paul & Joe never fails when it comes to bringing out the most beautiful makeup collections. Their collection called Midsummer Nights is not an exception, it is absolutely stunning!
This collection includes:
Shimmering Pressed Powder G
Lip Gloss G:
- Lip Gloss G (001) Love Potion, the perfect pink to swipe on for day or night with a light Strawberry & Vanilla flavour
- Lip Gloss G (002) Fairie Kisses, a bright yellow gloss that appears translucent on lips with a light Green Apple & Vanilla flavour
- Lip Gloss G (003) Dream A Little Dream, an enchanting orange sherbet tint with a creamy cool Orange & Vanilla flavuor
Face Color G
- Nymph (001), a pop of pink to add a bold burst of color
- Nubile (002), a soft, flirty peach to flatter every skin tone
- Faune (003), a deep rose to create elegant contours
Shimmering Body Lotion G
Remember my post about the most adorable makeup collection ever? The cat collection from Paul & Joe?
All the details are already up on the brand’s website. I definitely need to get at least something from this collection!
There are basically two parts of the collection The Kitten Collection which includes pressed powder, blush, eye liner and nail polish
Yes, it is too early to talk about Spring but this particular collection made my heart go faster so I just have to share!
I am a huge fan of cats and I was very excited about the Paul & Joe cat lipsticks but this time the collection is even more amazing if that is even possible!
But I am done talking, just look at the photos.
Cat inspired lipsticks. How adorable are those paws prints?!
The are three lipsticks (with paws), three blushes/highlighters (cats with hats)