Rouge Bunny Rouge make nice lip products, including glosses – Lip Gloss Gleaming Temptations and Glassy Gloss Sweet Excesses and, although I liked them both, the newest addition to the range – SWELL BLISS XXX Lip Plump is definitely my favourite!
I love absolutely everything about this product actually:
It looks glossy and shiny when applied, the formula is hydrating, it contains Jojoba Wax, Olive Oil Extract and Vitamin E and feels lovely on the lips. It smells fresh and minty and tastes (don’t ask) nicely, too.
But does it really volumizes/plumps the lips? I think
Last year I posted my favourite features to work on during the 2018 so I would like to do the same with 2019. Here is a round-up of the posts which I loved writing the most in the last 12 months.
- Makeup4all turns 10 – here. How crazy is that? Makeup4all has been around since February 2009, and it is still going, and I still love writing about beauty and makeup.
- Victoria Beckham Beauty – here. I was very excited about the launch. In fact, I was refreshing the page to see if the product finally launched while I was at the wedding which says a lot. I’ve ordered two items I wanted straight away.
- Aromatherapy rolls round-up – here. I am obsessed with anything de-stressing and relaxing so I loved writing this feature, I hope you found it helpful, too.
- Rouge Bunny Rouge reviews: blushes and lipsticks. And primer. Yes, I am well aware that I’ve just included 3 posts but I do really love writing about Rouge Bunny Rouge, they are still among my top favourite brands and I am always excited to try their new launches and share with you. By the way, they very kindly offered my readers 20% off with the code RBR-BLOGQ4 until the 31st March 2020 (this is not affiliated in any way).
- My rose scented beauty products obsession continues here. I have even more now so better update it soon.
Since we are talking about lipstick today, I thought I’d show you one that I have been enjoying recently, I’ve actually had it for months just did not get a chance to talk about it yet.
It’s Rouge Bunny Rouge Colour Burst Lipstick Hues Of Enchantment in Raw Silence which was used for the brand’s Autumn Santa Ana look.
It is not the only lipstick from the line that I have, I’ve already shown you Scrumptiously Devious shade.
As for Raw Silence, I think this is the coolest Rouge Bunny Rouge name ever, and a great choice for a red shade. It is an opaque (colour burst is a very appropriate name in this case) creamy and non-drying lipstick. It goes on smoothly and doesn’t enhance the dry patches, unless your lips are in a really bad condition. I do find this lipstick to be nourishing, as it is promised.
I would say that it is a classic red, not too bright but not
I have shared my opinion about the Rouge Bunny Rouge fragrance collection and I have great news! The brand just added a new scent to the line – Incantation.
Here is the description:
“This darkly divine fragrant enchantress strikes a soothing yet arresting beat on the skin. In synchronised elation hurtle trailing vines of blackcurrant, mint and spices instantly inveigle. Voluminous and bitter-green fig-leaf-fans ignite the air with scented swathes of rich black fruits. While the silk and sylvan aroma of otherworldly rose in
Here are the beauty products I have been loving this month. There are not that many but all of them, I really enjoyed. And, yes, I still love all of the items I’ve mentioned in the previous months.
Rouge Bunny Rouge Glassy Gloss Sweet Excess (review and swatches)
I have been obsessed with these glosses lately, they feel really moisturizing on the lips, and give that gorgeous shimmering effect, RAHAT LOKUM (Ppale milky pink with medium-heavy mother of pearl effect micro-shimmer) and RASPBERRY MERINGUE (pale pink with very soft mother of pearl micro-shimmer – this shade doesn’t yield a strong colour, but it makes lips naturally pretty) are always in my handbag. This is pretty much everything I’ve used on my lips in April.
theBalm Meet Matt(e) Trimony (shown here)
This was a present from my friend, as she was clearing her collection and decided to pass it on. And I did not expect to like this one as much, as I do because most shades did not look like something I would wear. While I do not wear all of the shades, I really love the ones I do, they are