Did you know that The Body Shop celebrate 21st anniversary of their famous body butters this year?
I did not know about it when I’ve added “citrus body butter from The Body Shop” on my Christmas wish list. This was the only beauty related product I’ve asked for!
And I was very happy to get a Pink Grapefruit one…
These body butters are loved by some many people and I am not an exception. I find that they are rich and moisturizing (with pink grapefruit seeds oil, cocoa and shea butters) without being greasy or oily. The product absorbs quickly, so I don’t have to wait for ages until I can get dressed.
I find that body butter does leave my skin smooth and soft for hours and I don’t need to use a lot of product, which is
After the luxury beauty gift guide, here is the opposite, the affordable option. And I’ve kept it all under £10. Most of the products I have and love, so can definitely recommend them. Only two from the list I haven’t tried but they’ve caught my attention, and I wanted to include them.
So here we go.
1. Mavala Extra Mild Nail Polish Remover, £7.86 from Amazon.
I honestly do not want to be using any other nail varnish remover after discovering this. Have used up 3 bottles already, and it’s just the best.
2. Ice Roller, £9.99 from Amazon.
I do have a pink quartz roller but nothing de-puffs the face quite like this. And it is a very nice and cooling sensation. You can see mine here.
3. Scalp Massager, from £5 from Amazon.
This is a pretty cool and inexpensive little gadget that I really enjoy using myself, and would definitely recommend. Scalp massage is one of the best things in this life, I am convinced.
4. Lanolips Rose Hand Cream Everyday, £9.99 from Cult Beauty
It’s that time again when I share my seasonal favourites. Here is a look at my Summer picks, in case you’ve missed it. And here is what I’ve been loving this Autumn.
- Victoria Beckham Beauty eye makeup as seen here. I’ve been looking forward to the launch of the VB Beauty line, and picked up the eye products the day they launched, and was not disappointed. I have a very detailed review (linked above) so won’t repeat myself. While I did not pick up anything else, I am excited to see what else Victoria is going to launch. There is definitely a foundation coming our way.
2. Darphin Intral Environmental Lightweight Shield SPF 50, ( Space NK, John Lewis ) probably the best city spf I’ve ever used. Lightweight and slightly tinted, it is not greasy or oily at all, gives you that healthy glow and protects the skin. Darphin is one of my favourite beauty brands in general, and this product is not an exception.