I have already posted about some new seasonal nail polish collections, see the preview of OPI’s Spring 2013 nail polish collection and Deborah Lippmann, Essie, Illamasqua and Nails Inc and now it’s time to see more!
And, can you guess what dominates Spring 2013 nail polish collections? Pastel candy shades, shocker, right? 😉
But take a look yourself!
butter LONDON Sweetie Shop
- Cuppa, toasted opaque tan crème
- Fever, opaque icy mint crème
- Fruit Machine, opaque punchy carnation crème
- Jasper, opaque bright pastel yellow crème
- Kerfuffle, opaque pink coral crème
- Molly Coddled, opaque lavender orchid crème
- Piaf (ZP652) – Fresh Forsythia Yellow Metallic (Originally designed for Fashion Designer Zang Toi)
- GeiGei (ZP651) – Blushing Cherry Blossom Pink Metallic (Originally designed for
Zoya Truth Collection – сlassic, bright and straightforward
- Penny (ZP492) copper gold metallic
- Kalmia (ZP493) rose copper metallic
- Salma (ZP494) scarlet red metallic
- Isla (ZP495) venetian red metallic
- Anaka (ZP496) fuchsia metallic glimmer
- Drew (ZP497) mauve rose metallic
Here is a preview of three nail polishes collections from Zoya which they offer this autumn. They are called Designer, Diva and Gloss. Each collection is “haute” off the New York Fashion Week Fall 2012 runway.
- Rekha (ZP626) – Blood red cream (Bibhu Mohapatra custom shade)
- Toni (ZP627) – Dark maroon red cream
- Monica (ZP628) – Dark mulberry purple cream
- Natty (ZP629) – Smoked navy blue cream
- Evvie (ZP630) – Evergreen green cream (Peter Som custom shade)
- Noot (ZP631) – Charcoal green gray cream
- Elisa (ZP632) – Crimson
Here is a preview of Zoya’s nail polish collection for Summer 2013, Stunning & Irresistable, which will be out on the 15th April in the USA.
- Darcy (ZP663) – Sunny Yellow Cream – Full Coverage
- Thandie (ZP664) – Citrus Orange Cream – Full Coverage
- Micky (ZP665) – Amazing Coral Cream – Full Coverage
- Yana (ZP669) – Rubine Red Cream – Full Coverage
- Josie (ZP667) – Grassy Green Cream – Full Coverage
- Rocky (ZP668) – Serene Blue
Believe it, or not, this is my first ever Zoya nail polish. It was actually a present from a friend, who remembered that I wanted one. What a pleasant surprise!
I love red nail polishes, as you probably all know, and was very happy that I did not have a similar shade. The one I have is called Tamsen, which is described as medium warm brick red with strong orange tones.
I am not exactly a big fan of warm toned orangey reds, but this is a nice autumnal variant with a