And here is the new collections from China Glaze, Zoya and Nubar.
China Glaze Electro Pop
- Kinetic Candy – Touch the sky in light blue crème
- Electric Beat – Periwinkle nails for a wink worthy performance
- Aquadelic – Pool blue for nighttime gigs and daytime fun in the sun
- Gaga For Green – Green lacquer for the girl craving the limelight
- Sunshine Pop – Shine in the spotlight in bold yellow
- Make Some Noise – Rock the mic in tangerine
- Wicked Style – Party cocktail tropical punch
- Fuchsia Fanatic – Fuchsia pink for the rocker diva in us all
- Gothic Lolita – Steal the show on girls night out in seductive purple
- Dance Baby – Hit center stage in cotton candy pink
- Sweet Hook – Blow a kiss in dreamy lilac
- Techno – Glitter confetti polish for a dazzling topcoat finish or all over finger tip bling
Zoya True Collection
- Cho, a light, creamy nude especially nice for skin tones with olive or yellow undertones.
- Farrah, an always appropriate neutral to add to
Savita (ZP504) – plum gray matte shimmer
Harlow (ZP505) – rose matte shimmer
Veruschuka (ZP506) – evergreen matte shimmer
MATTEVELVET nail color by Zoya is not intended to be worn with a base coat, top coat or speed dryer of any kind. Due to the unique matte formulation, color is not as long-wearing as traditional nail color. A completely clean, dry nail surface yields the best results for matte nail color wear. For best results make sure to always prepare nail with Zoya Remove + (3-in-1 nail polish remover, nail plate cleaner and new color prep.) prior to applying color.
Collection will be available September 15, 2009.
Pre-order now Sug. Retail $6.00 per 0.5 oz bottle. U.S. ( Price will increase to $7.00!!! )
Want to get a nice new nail polish shade for the new SS season? Here are some variants you may like.
First of all, let’s take a look at the re-launched Dior nail polishes – Vernis Gel Shine & Long Wear Nail Lacquer.
These are promised to be “ultra-shiny, long wear and sensational gel shape”, plus you get a nice wide brush, too. There are 21 shades to choose from, and below you can see my three personal favourites.
And here is also a preview of the newest Zoya nail polish release – Tickled & Bubbly. You get 6 cream shades and six
Zoya Truth Collection – сlassic, bright and straightforward
- Penny (ZP492) copper gold metallic
- Kalmia (ZP493) rose copper metallic
- Salma (ZP494) scarlet red metallic
- Isla (ZP495) venetian red metallic
- Anaka (ZP496) fuchsia metallic glimmer
- Drew (ZP497) mauve rose metallic
Zoya just publishes the information about their new Summer 2010 collection. I always wondered why this brand is called Zoya which is a women’s name for those of you who don’t know. So this is from the history from the brand:
“Art of Beauty was founded in 1986 by Zoya and Michael Reyzis. They had a shared vision, which evolved from a small nail salon into a spa focusing on natural nails, skin care and alternative European herbal treatments. Today, the company has grown to become a manufacturer of the most innovative professional beauty products ever created.
Zoya, originally a classical pianist in Russia, earned her Cosmetology license in 1979 when she and her husband Michael immigrated to the United States. While pianist jobs were limited, the world of cosmetology offered a new profession and a means by which to build a new career. Through Zoya’s hard work, and a demand for quality and healthy, natural ingredients for her clients, it became evident that there was a need for the perfect products. Responding to his wife’s requests. Michael, an advanced chemist, developed and patented unique products such as anti-wrinkle treatments and shampoo and conditioning treatments for the salon & spa. He also created the first working fast drying topcoat and the longest wearing, toxin free natural nail polish, revolutionizing the nail industry.”
All this story makes me want to try this brand even more but it is pretty hard to get it in Europe. This is why I contacted Zoya and they were so kind to give me some contacts were we, Europeans, can get their products! But back to the new collection Flash & Sparkle Collection for Summer 2010.
Zoya Flash Collection