Check out the new Zoya nail polish collections for Fall 2010 which are already available.
Zoya Wicked Nail Color Collection
- Edyta – fern green sparkling metallic
- Julieanne – byzantium purple sparkling metallic
- Cheryl – chocolate bronze sparkling metallic
- Karina – garnet red sparkling metallic
- Carrie Ann – venetian red sparkling metallic
- Kym – cardinal mauve sparkling metallic
Zoya Wonderful Nail Color Collection
Believe it, or not, this is my first ever Zoya nail polish. It was actually a present from a friend, who remembered that I wanted one. What a pleasant surprise!
I love red nail polishes, as you probably all know, and was very happy that I did not have a similar shade. The one I have is called Tamsen, which is described as medium warm brick red with strong orange tones.
I am not exactly a big fan of warm toned orangey reds, but this is a nice autumnal variant with a
Savita (ZP504) – plum gray matte shimmer
Harlow (ZP505) – rose matte shimmer
Veruschuka (ZP506) – evergreen matte shimmer
MATTEVELVET nail color by Zoya is not intended to be worn with a base coat, top coat or speed dryer of any kind. Due to the unique matte formulation, color is not as long-wearing as traditional nail color. A completely clean, dry nail surface yields the best results for matte nail color wear. For best results make sure to always prepare nail with Zoya Remove + (3-in-1 nail polish remover, nail plate cleaner and new color prep.) prior to applying color.
Collection will be available September 15, 2009.
Pre-order now Sug. Retail $6.00 per 0.5 oz bottle. U.S. ( Price will increase to $7.00!!! )
I was so excited when I got this press release back in June because Zoya finally has a MARINA nail polish as a part of their Fall 2011 nail polish collection.
There are twelve new nail polishes which are divided into Smoke and Mirrors collections:
Zoya Mirrors Collection
- Nimue (ZP570) – smoky rich thistle metallic
- Marina (ZP571) – smoky steel blue metallic
- Tao (ZP572) – smoky slate gray metallic
- Yara (ZP573) – sparkly olive green metallic
- Neeka (ZP574) – sparkly amethyst purple metallic
- Jem (ZP575) – sparkly fandango pink metallic
Here is a preview of two nail polish collections for Fall 2013 from Essie and Zoya.
The shades are:
- Cashmere Bathrobe
- Vested Interest
- For The Twill Of It
- After School Boy Blazer
- The Lace Is On
- Twin Sweater Set
And I personally really love all the blue and grey shades from this collection.
As for Zoya,