Here is a preview of two Spring 2015 nail polish collections, it is all about pastel and ethereal pinks, yellows, greens and blues.
butter LONDON High Tea
I love how the brand describes this collection: “The High Tea collection sits classic couture and rocker chic side-by-side with a twist, flaunting an intoxicating blend of bold pastels and bright crèmes to create a fresh palette for spring”. There are 6 shades to choose from:
- Ruby Murray, Opaque, deep berry creme.
- High Tea, Opaque, nude creme.
- Sloane Ranger, Olive, khaki creme nail lacquer infused with silver shimmer.
- Cheers! Opaque, marigold yellow creme
- Kip, Opaque, skycloud shimmer.
- Tiddly, Opaque, melon creme
My personal favourite is Ruby Murray, of course. It is already available from here. There is also a High Tea cosmetics collection.
As for Zoya,
Here a preview of the new Zoya Holiday collection called Gems and Jewels. There are 3 new jewel toned metallic shimmer polishes and 3 glitzy, glitter glazes.
The shades are:
- Rina (ZP576): Full coverage, rich green metallic shimmer.
- Holly (ZP577): Gorgeous green glitzy, glitter glaze (with unique bar glitter).
- Kissy (ZP578): Full coverage, party pink metallic shimmer.
- Izzy (ZP579): Vivid pink glitzy, glitter glaze (with unique bar glitter).
- Twila (ZP580): Full coverage, icy blue metallic shimmer.
- Noel (ZP581): Bold blue glitzy, glitter glaze! (with unique bar glitter).
Each retails for $8 and they are out on the 15th September 15, 2011
First of all, I am sorry about the lack of posts, I have been very ill, again. And, although I have been at home all this week, I was in bed most of the time, feeling horrible. But now I can finally do some reading and also write some posts, I have actually missed those things. I’ve even missed work, hopefully will be back to normal life soon…
It is the time of the year when you’d expect red and glitter in terms of nail polish, and you’d be correct. But, I have noticed an interesting trend. Quite a few new nude nail varnish collections. I guess, you could never go wrong with a chic, sophisticated, and polished manicure! That is timeless, I’d say.
Lets’s take a look!
First of all, Burberry finally launched their
AW, nail polish wise, is not only about berries and plums (funny how I type that right after a new manicure with a gorgeous cream plum, oh the irony) but also about rich metallics, as you can see below.
Here is a preview of Essie and Zoya Fall 2015 collections.
- Leggy Legend, alloyed bronzed bombshell
- With The Band, toasted spice burgundy
- Color Binge, addictive orange red
- In The Lobby, exotic cinnamon plum
- Bell-Buttom Blues, intense midnight indigo
- Frock n’Roll, shimmering rich espresso
I have already written about some nail polish collections for Holiday 2011 which are all about glitter and shimmer. Here are some more collections but some nail polishes are with glitter and shimmer, too.
Orly Holiday Soiree
- Androgynie, Black with multicolor glitter
- Ma Cherie, Red creme
- Oui, Purple multicolored shimmer
- Au Champagne, White frosted matte
- Le Chateau, Dark green creme
- Ingenue, Pink multicolor shimmer
- Kristen (ZP591): Full coverage, gull gray cream
- Carey (ZP592): Full coverage, periwinkle gray cream
- Megan (ZP593): Full coverage, taupe gray cream
- Kendal (ZP594): Full coverage, rose quartz beige cream
- Kennedy (ZP595): Full coverage, pale french beige cream
- Avery (ZP596): Full coverage, blonde beige cream