Here are the details about Hourglass holiday 2011. There are two different variants: for the UK and for the US.
In the UK you can get a set with three mini Extreme Sheen lip gloss trio in ‘Child’, ‘Siren’ and ‘Ignite’. You can get it at Liberty for £33.
I really love berry and burgundy shades for Holidays. So I am excited about this new Sleek Limited Edition Berry Collection.
- Fenberry blush, crimson rose
- Kohl Pencil in Mossberry, a deep burgundy chunky liner
- True Colour lipstick in Cranberry, a matte mulled wine
I think I will have to get this set especially after
I think you all remember how excited I was about the Gareth Pugh collection for MAC.
I am also very pleased to see Alla Kostromicheva as a face of this collection. I can’t think of anyone who would fit better! And Ruth Hogben also did a great job with the video. I’ve just watched it five times in a row.
You can definitely see Gareth’s and
Jemma Kidd released two makeup collections for A/W 2011, one for JK Jemma Kidd line and the other one from Jemma Kidd Make Up School.
The one from JK line is called Urban Rose and I really like the idea of a modern English Rose. The makeup on the promo looks fresh and perfect for a modern girl.
In this collection you can find the following products:
- JK JEMMA KIDD SMOKE IT UP I-KIT, £13; shimmer, matte and pearl shades, defining wet/dry shadow/liners.
- JK JEMMA KIDD I-SCULPT SHADOW AND LINER duo, £11.00 Eye shadows with a sponge on the other end.
- JK JEMMA KIDD RED CARPET LIP/ CHEEK TINT & GLOSS, £12.00. Lip and cheek stain on one end and a clear lip gloss on the other.
- JK JEMMA KIDD HI-DESIGN EYE COLOUR collection, £8.00. Pearl emerald (06 stylised), pearl lilac (07 sashay) and matte teal (08 trend)
- JK JEMMA KIDD I-DESIGN EYE COLOUR collection, £8.00. Matte bone ivory (10 silhouette), pearl brûlée (11 scene) and pearl taupe (12 luxe).
As for the other collection,
I LOVE Benefit holiday sets and I get at least one set every year. This time I plan to get The Big 10 and maybe the lip gloss set, too.
These sets are available at Sephora right now but I would assume there will be more sets in the future. I’m Glam…Therefore I am, Ticket To Glossytown and Crescent Row Se will be available in the UK.
The Big 10, $32
0.1 oz Dandelion (soft pink), 0.11 oz Erase Paste in No. 2 Medium, 0.08 oz Benetint (rose), 0.08 oz High Beam (luminous pink), 0.08 oz Posietint (poppy pink), 0.08 oz Ooh La Lift, 0.08 oz Stay Don’t Stray, 0.25 oz That Gal, 0.25 oz The Porefessional, 0.1 oz Bella Bamba (watermelon pink)
This set includes several products that I haven’t tried yet but really want to so I can’t wait to get it!
Ticket To Glossytown, $24 or £19.50/€29.50
6 x 0.1 oz Lipgloss in So Frisk Me (gilded berry), Nudie-Tude (goldspun twist), Spiked Punch (vibrant coral), Kiss You (clear fuchsia), Life On The A List (bubble gum pink), Foxy Lady (diamond rose)
I’m Glam…Therefore I