I have written about two Hourglass lip gloss sets already but I just found out that there is one more!
And it’s the most gorgeous one. It contains three exclusive Limited Edition shades but of course (insert sad face here), it’s available only in the US, at Barneys.
The price is $45.
So if you are not from the US and are upset that you can’t get (or can’t get that easily) the awesome Sephora by OPI nail polish set, here is what can be a nice alternative.
Nails Inc The In Crowd Collection which includes 15 mini shades (4ml) of nudes, metallics, glitters and beautiful creme shades. The price is £39.50 and you can get it from most stores that stock Nails Inc. For International shipping try Look Fantastic or Asos.
- Victoria – deep cherry
- South Molton Street – natural pink
- Jermyn Street – perfect taupe
- Porchester Square – mushroom nude
- The Thames – classic grey
- Westferry Circus – delicious peach
- Belgrave Place – glossy violet
- St James – pillar box red
- Holland Park Road – classic purple
- Draycott Terrace – warm pink
- Symons Street – metallic teal
- Lanesborough Place – liquid gold
- Electric Avenue – silver glitter
- The Bolton’s – satin red
- Chelsea Square – rose glitter
Let me remind you that single Nails Inc nail polish (10 ml) is £11. So, in my opinion, this is an amazing deal! My faves have to be Victoria, St James, The Bolton’s and Westferry Circus. But actually others are fab, too!
Here a preview of the new Zoya Holiday collection called Gems and Jewels. There are 3 new jewel toned metallic shimmer polishes and 3 glitzy, glitter glazes.
The shades are:
- Rina (ZP576): Full coverage, rich green metallic shimmer.
- Holly (ZP577): Gorgeous green glitzy, glitter glaze (with unique bar glitter).
- Kissy (ZP578): Full coverage, party pink metallic shimmer.
- Izzy (ZP579): Vivid pink glitzy, glitter glaze (with unique bar glitter).
- Twila (ZP580): Full coverage, icy blue metallic shimmer.
- Noel (ZP581): Bold blue glitzy, glitter glaze! (with unique bar glitter).
Each retails for $8 and they are out on the 15th September 15, 2011
Holiday makeup collection by Dolce & Gabbana looks like a perfect choice for the holidays gift! It is called The Ruby Collection and each item has a ‘ruby’ on top on the packaging.
I personally think this is a great present for someone who loves luxury makeup and beauty.
You can get:
- Ruby Collection Eyeshadow in Femme Fatale 100, £48/$75
- Ruby Collection Luminous
I LOVE Benefit holiday sets and I get at least one set every year. This time I plan to get The Big 10 and maybe the lip gloss set, too.
These sets are available at Sephora right now but I would assume there will be more sets in the future. I’m Glam…Therefore I am, Ticket To Glossytown and Crescent Row Se will be available in the UK.
The Big 10, $32
0.1 oz Dandelion (soft pink), 0.11 oz Erase Paste in No. 2 Medium, 0.08 oz Benetint (rose), 0.08 oz High Beam (luminous pink), 0.08 oz Posietint (poppy pink), 0.08 oz Ooh La Lift, 0.08 oz Stay Don’t Stray, 0.25 oz That Gal, 0.25 oz The Porefessional, 0.1 oz Bella Bamba (watermelon pink)
This set includes several products that I haven’t tried yet but really want to so I can’t wait to get it!
Ticket To Glossytown, $24 or £19.50/€29.50
6 x 0.1 oz Lipgloss in So Frisk Me (gilded berry), Nudie-Tude (goldspun twist), Spiked Punch (vibrant coral), Kiss You (clear fuchsia), Life On The A List (bubble gum pink), Foxy Lady (diamond rose)
I’m Glam…Therefore I