And today we have a preview of two gorgeous collections for Spring 2012. If I am not a huge fan of pastel makeup on myself (which is a huge trend for Spring 2012), I do like some pastel nail polishes.
And I really like this Essie nail polish collection. The pastel lime green is really pretty, I’ll have to get it.
- navigate her, a light, bright green
- a crewed interest, a luminous peach shade
- to buy or not to buy, a lavender with shimmer
- tour de finance, a fuschia with shimmer
- olé caliente, a red-orange with pink undertone
- orange, it’s obvious, orange, a bright orange
Although I love dark nail polishes I am kind of excited for Spring shades, I think I should get some nude and pastel shades for my collection.
Here are some things that caught my attention this week. First of all Illamasqua has some wonderful sets available for Christmas. You can shop them here.
I really loved Spring 2011 makeup collection by N07 and I have bought several items so I was looking forward to this Spring’s makeup collection. And I like it, too. The collection was created by Lisa Eldridge and is called Floral Brights.
Here is what Lisa says about the collection herself: “The spring collection showcases a bright new twist to the barely-there make-up look that refuses to go out of fashion. Encapsulating the eclectic and diverse nature of modern British beauty, there’s a perfect look for every woman – a refresh of the neutral look with the latest nude hues, and a wear-it-if-you-dare, bold irtation with colour – to inspire all your Ta Dah moments this spring.”
No7 Vital Enlightening Highlighter 10g, £13.00
- The peach undertones add warmth while the perfectly partnered pink shimmer gives a youthful glow.
No7 Vital Brightening Eye Palette 4g, £13.00
- Three beige and brown shades and soft pink – and all-important yellow for the inner corners of the eye.
No7 Vital Brights Cream Blush 2g, £10.00. Light-wear and soft
- Blossoming Pink,
This is a very beautiful and feminine collection with soft peaches and pinks, perfect for Spring. And how lovely Jac looks on the promo?
Poudre Universelle Compacte
- Jasmin, luminous beige pigmented with gold, LE
- Eclat Douceur, five coloured blush, LE
Les Quatre Ombres
- Eclosion, peach, gold, grey beige and intense plum
- Tigerlily, orange-toned shade shot with flashes of gold
- Rose de Mai,
Yes, it is too early to talk about Spring but this particular collection made my heart go faster so I just have to share!
I am a huge fan of cats and I was very excited about the Paul & Joe cat lipsticks but this time the collection is even more amazing if that is even possible!
But I am done talking, just look at the photos.
Cat inspired lipsticks. How adorable are those paws prints?!
The are three lipsticks (with paws), three blushes/highlighters (cats with hats)