I already posted a preview of this collection but here are more details. “For the summer, the YSL woman embodies fantasy and freshness. Cheerful and light, the colors are a play on transparency to express freedom with a touch of elegance.
This summer YSL created both permanent and LE items. So first of all lets take a look at some permanents items: bronzers, glosses, mascara and golden shadows.
Terre Saharienne bronzing powder provides an instant healthy glow thanks to the incorporation of the new Sun Radiance pigments. These special-effect pigments capture the light and diffuse a golden reflection in all directions. The complexion is smooth, leaving skin looking refreshed and rested.
- #01 Sand
- #02 Copper Sand
- #03 Golden Sand
- #7 Blue Lagoon
- #07 Pure Sorbet
- #08 Pure Watermelon
- #09 Pure Hibiscus
- #10 Pure Redcurrant
Touch Brilliance Gloss
- Coral Sunset
“Karl Lagerfeld gave me three key words: Neon Baroque, Chemical Pastels and Liquid Silver. For the lips I used the new Summer 2010 Rouge Allure Lipstick in Genial. This coral shade perfectly matched the Technicolor and Neon Baroque spirit Karl wanted for the makeup at this show.”- Peter Philips
It seems that we all are waiting for the new Summer 2010 makeup collection by Chanel. I already made a post about it but here are more details and closers looks.
Here are the products that were used to create this look:
1. Ombres Contraste Duo in Gris-Subtil (summer 2010)
2. Le Crayon Khol Intense Eye Pencil in Graphite
3. Inimitable Mascara Multi-Dimensional in Black
- Les Tissages de Chanel Blush Duo Tweed Effect in Tweed Corail
More products and the photo of the new amazing coral lipstick
I already wrote about the new bronzers by Laura Mercier and now you can check the details about the new summer 2010 collection called Sun Drenched. I am happy to tell you that collection includes new eye shadow colour called Marina named in my honour of course 😉
Laura Mercier Lip Glace, $22
- Glistening Sand
- Heat Wave
Laura Mercier Lustre Eye Colour, $22
Laura Mercier Bronzing Gel , $32
A lightweight, sheer gel enhances a tan and adds a warm glow to skin. Blends quickly and easily.
Laura Mercier Body Bronzing Makeup, $38
Check out the new In the Groove summer collection by MAC Cosmetics that will be out on 8th of July 2010 in USA and later in July in Europe.
- Call my Bluff- Mid-tone creamy coffee
- Jazzed- Bright Coral Pink
- Creme d Nude (permanent)
- I Like it Like That – Deep Blue Pink
- All Styled Up – Bright yellow pink
- Go For It – mid tone blue purple
- On The Scene – light coral beige
- You’ve Got It – mid tone silver grey
- Going Casual- sheer lilac
- Fashion Whim – light beige
- Right Image – mid tone blue pink
- Chillen – light white blue
Mineralize Eyeshadow Trio
- Love to Love – satin beige/pearly bronze/satin bronze
- In the Groove – satin green/pearly burgandy/satin coral
- Making it Easy – satin red brown/ pearly beige rose/satin dark beige
- Togetherness – satin lavendar/pearly purple/satin grey
- Style Influencer – satin silver/ pearly deep blue/ satin deep mauve
- Soften the Mood
I already made about Back to the Beach collection with my wishlist but now lets take a look at the face charts.
There are 7 Face Charts for this collection and I like almost all of them.
To The Beach
The iconic look of all those who go To the Beach. Luxuriously bronzed, and still a Flurry of Fun!
Rosemary and Thyme
Sunny-day bronze meets the get-away gal’s favourite, and freshest, touch – sea green.
A natural firecracker. This is your look: Blatant, brilliant, bronzed. Full-colour fabulous!
Sweet and Punchy
The tangy, surfside tones of marine green found in this high-summer look.
Small preview of the face charts, visit MAC website for all the details
Eyes take wing, lips