Right now I am working on a Summer issue of Makeup4All Magazine. I really hope that everything turns out the way I want but I can’t say anything yet!
So I would REALLY APPRECIATE your help. I am just asking you to answer 2 questions!
1. What did you like the best about Spring Makeup4All Magazine. Please explain.
2. What would you like to see in the Summer magazine? Please be specific and keep it real 😉
I know that a lot of you wanted to try Inglot so one of you will get this beautiful palette.
I have the same colours and I love them. You can read the review here and see the looks here. I made the mistake that I’ve chosen the colours myself, next time I will let you chose the colours you want ;). But I will be sure to include something else with this palette!
Here are my answers as an example:
1. I really liked the interview and 2 looks created by Lisa Eldridge because she is super talanted and one of my favourite Make-up Artists and I also liked the Blogospheric Beauty because it was interesting to read so many different opinions.
2. I would like to see brands take part in the magazine (top secret – I am working on that now), Blogospheric Beauty, some interviews of beauty insiders, articles about summer related products: tanners, bronzers, SPF.
I would be very thankful if you could tell your friends about this and take part yourself. Also if you are a blogger and want to take part – please let me know!
The winner will be chosen next Sunday – 30.05.2010
And the winner will not be chosen randomly, I will read all the comments and explain why I’ve chosen a certain person.
I promised a giveaway when Makeup4All gets 100 fans on Facebook. So, it’s time for a GIVEAWAY! All you have to do is just become a fan of Makeup4All and the winner will be picked up randomly! I will tell the winner on Tuesday 6.04. 2010.
And this is the price:
1) ModelCo Glass Ultra Lip Gloss in Berry, $18
It’s a brand from Australia which you can get at Sephora and you can read about the gloss here
2) Lust Duster in 03 – goldilocks (golden buttercup) by Benefit, $18
Read more about it here
All the products are bought by me.
Also I’ve got a question. Would you like to have such giveaways in the future? When Makeup4All gets 200, 300, 400 fans. Please let me know in the comments.
First of all I would like to tell you that I will have a
as soon as I get 100 friends or as they are called there fans for Makeup4All.
Also today I will have something very special for you! SPRING PROJECT!!! I was working on it for the last 2 months and a lot of you took part in it so I can’t wait to show you the results!
Lancome’s Bronze Reviera summer 2010 collection is already available online (lancome usa)
Happy Easter Egg (Yellow)£9.90
Today is New Year and we all are can’t wait till 12 to eat :)) and get our presents! And I also have a present for you! I was thinking what to get for a giveaway for my dear readers for New Year and I realized that calendar would make a perfect present! So I got a Egyptian calendar made of papyrus with a lot of different pictures. So what do you have to do to win it?
The rules are very simple:
Win Advanced Eye Area Therapy ($95) by Perricone MD
What is does
Reduces fine lines, wrinkles, puffiness and dark circles With Alpha Lipoic Acid and DMAE 15mL /5 fl oz
Advanced Eye Area Therapy is formulated with DMAE and Alpha Lipoic Acid to help prevent and correct the early signs of aging that appear around the delicate eye area, making us look older than we really are. It minimizes the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and puffiness, while diminishing dark circles and discoloration with Vitamin C Ester. Paraben-free.
Here is what you have to do to enter