The question of this week was: ” What is your favourite nude lipstick?”
I’ve used the photo of this MAC lipstick because most of you love nude lipsticks by MAC. If you want to see the details about this shade and see how it looks like on the lips – click here.
And your answers
- Cherish by MAC with gloss
- MAC Creme d’Nude
- Jemma Kidd ‘Belle De Jour and Hug Me from MAC
- MAC Hug me, Bare and Revlon Mauve It Over
- L’Oreal made for brunette in shade Sepia/Silk
- MAC Myth
“If you could use only 1 beauty brand and get all their products for free what brand would you chose?”
And here are the answers, hope you also find that interesting:
- Mac of course!
- Make Up For Ever of course
- Estee Lauder
- I think it would be MAC because they have a huge range of colors available, probably much more than any other brand
- No doubt Chanel
- Urban Decay
- If it was just skincare I’d say Elemis; for makeup/skincare/body/nails….Chanel?
- Flori Roberts
- MAC is my answer because of the eye shadows & brushes
Looks like MAC is the winner.
And what about you?
Karen from Makeup and Beauty blog made an interesting post called Tag: Getting To Know You so I thought I would post it, too because many of you said they want to know more about myself and also I would like to know more about my readers 🙂
Things I’m passionate about (or things that I like)
- Cooking and eating tasty food
- Makeup and beauty
- Culture and art
- Mythology and religion
- Red and black colours
Things I’d like to do before I die
My list is too personal to share so I will write some things that everyone can know 🙂
- Swim in the ocean
- Travel across Southern America and New Zealand
- See the rest of European countries I haven’t seen yet
- Meet Aaron de Mey
- Don’t worry about stupid things
- Get a Burberry trench and Chanel purse
- Get a job of my dream ( and I know what it is)
- Learn the languages that I want
- Improve and develope my talants and discover new
Things I say often
- I am hungry
- I have a deadline
- It’s non of your business
- I want/ need new makeup
- Can we go for a walk now?
Books I’ve recently read
Lately most of the books I read
I’ve got so many comments and questions about the first issue of the on-line magazine Makeup4All that I just have to make this post and tell you about everything. Also I would like to tell you how I got this idea and how did it all come together. But first of all I want to thank you all from thew bottom of my heart for all the lovely comments, e-mails and tweets that I got. You support means so much to me!
Where from did I get the idea and how it all started?
I’ve always wanted to do something special for the blog but didn’t know what. So one day I was chatting with Mr. (yes, he has to listen about my blog, about how much I need a new Chanel lipstick and a new purse etc. ) and he told me: “Well, you waste (I’d say spend) money on magazines so why don’t you make your own?!” I was shocked. Like how can I make my own magazine? So many people work on it: writers, editors, photographers, stylists, designers, make-up artists etc. How can I make it myself? Are you crazy? But he would never stop. We were talking about it since summer (or even last spring) and this winter I finally gave up. It was a huge challenge. But I love to risk sometimes. I was also curious about the results.
What the process looked like?
Probably the most difficult part was to think about the content. I was brainstorming it for a long time. When I finally had some ideas I was looking for photos and Press Releases. I also wanted to have some tutorials and interviews. So I contacted people and brands. So many never answered so I would like to thank all of you who did. The idea to make it a Spring issue came later because at first I didn’t know what would be the main topic of this all.
Who helped me?
Thank you very much for reading Makeup4All, it means a lot to me! I want to improve the blog so I would be very thankful if you can spend 6 minutes (only 6 questions) of your time answering some questions. I know that a lot of you are silent readers but I would really appreciate your comments now!
I found this photo at Polyvore
So here are the questions:
1. How many post would you like to see per week?
2. What kind of posts do you like the best?
3. What do you like the most about Makeup4all?
4. What would you like to be changed(or you don’t like)? Please explain.
5. What are your favourite beauty brands? And what brands would you like to see on the blog more often?
6. What for/ why do you read beauty blogs in general and Makeup4all?
You can make other comments if you wish but I want you to know that opinion of my every reader is very important to me. If you don’t want to leave your commet here you can e-mail it directly to me: marina[at]makeup4all.com